Last minute gifts 2021 - add your suggestions

Hiya, I have the announcement set, but can’t for the life of me remember where the setting is for changing shipping to 1 day. Is it per listing?

My shop will be staying open all through the Christmas period. Here are a few suggestions:

2 Likes

I have added dates to my announcement.

I have 3 new listings ready to go straight out. xx

1 Like

A love token…

1 Like

I’ve amended the dates for the items added to the gift guide.

I’ve updated everything so I can send up to and including Tuesday 21 December. Then I will have to stop as I’m shattered. Should I be adding actual products to this thread or is that enough?

If you are really cutting it fine and don’t want to run the risk of postal delays then any of my knitting patterns can be emailed to the recipient, right up until the big day!

2 Likes

Hi! All personalised, printable wall art items can be purchased up til 23rd December – perfect for a last-minute yet thoughtful gift!

1 Like

I’ve updated my shop announcement and shipping times. I’ll be sending orders over £40 special delivery and posting next day.

My shop is Example Jewellery Example Jewellery on Folksy

I have a range of silver and gold jewellery perfect for gifting. Including:

1 Like

Last-minute gift hunting? Send an original cyanotype - the perfect gift for everyone. All my A4 botanical prints are ready to go, great news for those panic buyers! Just £10 including free Royal Mail first-class postage by Dec 21.

You can even add a ‘ready to go’ magnetic frame - just look in variations. Check out BlueFernPrints - BlueFernPrints on Folksy

Enchanted Forest 1

1 Like

My last posting day 1st class will be 20th December. I also have an offer of 15% of item price until that date too.
https://folksy.com/shops/PaulinesCrafts

Maya Necklace

Posting from my shop until 21st December using first class postage as always.
Lots of gorgeous handmade jewellery and small original paintings.

My last dispatch date is Monday 20 December, all items will be dispatched First Class. Here are a few last minute suggestions:

1 Like

Can you add a Shop Announcement with your last-order / postage dates @MarkatDesigns @muranomagic @HandmadebyTinni @PaulinesCrafts @BlueFernPrints - otherwise we can’t include you :cry:

Updating now.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I’ve just added last order/postage dates. Is this right?
Cheers
Pam @BlueFernPrints

Perfect!

Also @ClaraCastner don’t worry, you don’t need to add any products here - I can find your shop through the clickable link :slight_smile: