Last minute gifts 2021 - add your suggestions

We’re putting together a gift guide with last-minute gift ideas and need your suggestions.

This guide will only feature presents that can still be posted in the week before Christmas, items with special guaranteed delivery or things like gift vouchers and PDF patterns or prints that can be emailed to the recipient.

It will be on our Christmas Page from 15th December, so before adding your items below please make sure you will be posting right up to 21 December if you send first class or up to the 23rd December if you can offer Special Delivery Guaranteed.

It also helps customers if you can add a note to the Shop Announcement section to reassure them about your last order/posting dates and make sure your Shipping Times are set to 1 day.

Thank you!

Here are the last-posting dates from Royal Mail.

4 Likes

All my items will be available for posting up to 21 December. Here’s a few that might be suitable for last minute gifts.

Country cottage tea cosy hand embroidered - to … - Folksy

sheep pincushion - needle felt sheep on vintag… - Folksy

Fox curled up asleep. Fibre Art collectable fo… - Folksy

Scandi gnome Tomte Gonk, Christmas wool orname… - Folksy

1 Like

My shop announcment has been updated. Some things for last minute gifts…

Lots more in my shop!!

Please feel free to choose anything you fancy from my shop. I will be posting right up to Xmas. Always do and they always get there as far as I know :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll be posting anything from my shop up until Christmas as well :grinning:

1 Like

As long as the post office is open I will be posting all through December. Here are a few things from my shop

1 Like

My shop is staying open and I can post direct to the recipient, add personal messages and gift wrap them ready too. All get sent via letter box sized. 19th-21st I will make sure to ship first class signed for (at no extra charge). Over 400 options. x

My shop is staying open and everything can be upgraded to Special delivery if it isn’t already.
Bird earrings

Silver bangle with sapphire

All my items are ready to post

My shop will remain open and I’m posting right up until the 21st

[Copper and silver 'mountain bear 'mixed metal b... - Folksy]

@Amberlilly @DeborahJonesJewellery @tanyawannerton @bekokodesigns @jftalbotdesigns @JOYSofGLASS @BelaFarCrafts @yorkshireharecrafts @WashedandFound - thank you for all your suggestions!

If you haven’t already, could you please add a Shop Announcement to say that you are still posting orders up to xx date.

If you’re able to post the same day or the next day could you add that to the announcement too and ideally add change the shipping time to 1 day.

Without that information to reassure customers you are still taking and posting orders, we won’t be able to add items to the last-minute gift guide. Thank you!

1 Like

I have added all that information in my Shop Announcement.

If I change the posting date in the ‘last minute gifts’ listings, I’ll have to do that for all listings, then change the date again and add all the shipping costs.

Oak Inlaid Box
A beautiful oblong shaped jewellery / trinket box made from solid oak. Externaly the box is finished in a durable light satin sheen, internally the surfaces are coated in a soft black flocking.
The top is decorated with an inlaid stylised flower pattern. The pattern, rather than being painted, has been cut and inlaid which will not degrade with polishing and will maintain the boxes appearance for many years. Dimensions 120mm x 85mm x 50mm.

Will be posting items all the way thro December.

1 Like

DONE

1 Like

Ok that’s done. I’ve also promised to upgrade all orders to first class for the rest of the year

1 Like

I’ve added the announcement and put a free 1st class upgrade for last minute gifts too. I haven’t changed the despatch time on all my items as I’d have to do it 220 times but the info is all included in the announcement :grinning:

1 Like

A few of mine to suggest.

I’m posting up to the 21st, using 1st class RM, so anything of mine would be ok. This would make a lovely gift for a sea-lover:

2 Likes

Hi y’all, 'tis ages since I posted here so hope it’s okay to just post! :rofl: briolette garnet necklace - Folksy fine silver triple disc handmade pendant - Folksy Fine silver handmade geometric drop pendant - Folksy

It’s great to hear from you! Could you add a shop announcement to let customers know your last order/posting dates?

2 Likes