Lets see your Father's Day gifts here

Here are a few suggestions

or

or

or even

My girlsā€™ Dad only ever wants music or booze, so I donā€™t know what other men like! Perhaps a tie clip or cufflinks

Sorry,donā€™t know why thatā€™s come up twice!

A DIY-themed giftcard holder!

Here is something in steel for the men!

For all those Dads into their Architecture or History.

Lots of lovely Fatherā€™s Day cards listed today

LAST CHANCE TO BUY FOR FATHERā€™S DAY !

I will be removing this item over this weekend - amazing special offer.

1 Like

ā€˜Regularā€™ dad.

http://folksy.com/items/6222651-Novelty-Football-Soccer-Flag-Soap-Any-Country-or-Team

Especially as the World Cup starts in just over a week :smile:

@JFTCarpentry How did you get the ball in there? Iā€™ve looked and looked at the pics and canā€™t work it out.
Iā€™ve pinned your post so it can drive other people crazy too lol

Hi There,
Thanks for taking notice of my ball in cube. You are the first person to comment and I am amazed there have been no sales ! For magicians ethics I canā€™t disclose the secret, but it is a truly solid piece of wood.
I have looked at your shop and I will be back to purchase. My wife has suffered from psoriasis all her life and we are very particular when purchasing our soaps. Thanks for pinning !

1 Like

I have these quirky passport covers with old fashioned suitcases on the front and these little keychain coin pouches.

I think Dad would like some quality Harris tweed cushions:

Anyoneā€™s Father a Schnauzer Daddy too?

Newly listed Original Linocut Print supplied in a choice of frame and we can personalize your print with your petā€™s name for Free!

I canā€™t believe you havenā€™t sold any, youā€™d think people would buy them just to try and work it out!!
Is it a real golf ball??

Hello to everyone. Just stocked my Folksy shop for the first time this week. Think these would make a great fathers day gift.

I think this would make a great Fathers day giftā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone for a cup of tea? Military themed tea cosy for men

Menā€™s Paracord Survival Bracelet in Grey and Black with D Shackle Fastener
Merle x

This is my first time on hereā€¦

Some ideal gifts for the Fishing Dads out there. Boxed set of four cork-backed coasters featuring my detailed watercolour paintings of either an Atlantic Salmon or a Brown Trout.

I also have a couple of Fatherā€™s Day cards, one with my painting of a Perch, the other with a Mayfly.