Made in the East Midlands

Yes I was a happy bunny!! :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, got the mail thanks Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign & Iā€™m glad the review ticked the boxes. Itā€™s really easy to forget to write reviews as Folksy doesnā€™t do little reminders like other sites. Had a lovely sunday thanks-out walking in the rutland sun and didnā€™t do any work all day :slight_smile:

Sounds like the perfect Sunday. Oakham, Uppingham and Rutland Water are our go to places for a bit of down time :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi all

No new jewellery to show you Iā€™m afraid, but as Iā€™m running down my shop Iā€™ve been sorting through my stash and am currently re-stocking the supplies section of my shop. Iā€™ve added some Swarovski beads and some gift bags/boxes over the last 2 days with lots more to come.

You can see them all here: https://folksy.com/shops/silvertreejewellerydesign/collections/257264

Including these Swarovski beads:

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
sorry I havenā€™t been around much #weddingplans
The wedding car company cancelled on us and I didnā€™t think we were going to get our Ā£150 deposit backā€¦such a relief to see it in the bank this morning ā€¦FINALLY (panic had set in!!!)

Itā€™s my birthday in the coming week so I am offering 20% discount in my shop the code is: APRILSHOWERS

Happy weekend to you all!! xxx

https://folksy.com/items/6988849-Lilac-and-silver-flower-crown-lilac-and-silver-hair-wreath

3 Likes

Oh no Debbs @debbselliman - sorry to hear about that I take it youā€™ve got replacement cars lined up :grimacing: Such a relief you got the deposit back.

Hope you have a very happy birthday when it arrives :birthday: :cocktail: :champagne:

Iā€™ve listed some more crystals today:

3 Likes

We have been put right off paying extortionate amounts now and have decided to put ribbons on our own cars, that way we can be certain of no let downs and arriving on time! :slight_smile:

Definitely a lot less stressful. Have a relaxing weekend :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Debs! @debbselliman Have a wonderful birthday :tada:
Itā€™s my daughters on thursday this week and I havenā€™t made her a card yet!
Congratulations on the wedding, I hear they are pretty expensive these days so Iā€™m pleased you got your money back.

1 Like

Thank you Helen! :smiley: my birthday is on Thursday too!
Happy birthday to your daughter, hope she has a lovely day!
My mum ( 81) is flying over tomorrow from Jersey (my birthplace) to stay with us until Sunday, I havenā€™t seen her for well over a year so it will be good to have her here for a few days.

Have you made your daughters card yet?

I need to get the spare room tip top today for my VIP visitor! :smiley:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Enjoy your visit with your mum Debbs @debbselliman.

Lovely bag Elisabeth @kennelcraft - Iā€™ve pinned it to the East Midlands board - which by the way I tweeted yesterday :+1:

Just to say Iā€™ve added lots of new items to the supplies section of my shop - including lots of coils of wire:
https://folksy.com/shops/silvertreejewellerydesign/collections/257264

ā€¦ and these gemstones:

3 Likes

I will do Karen, Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

6th of April is a special day for us both then Debs! @debbselliman What a coincidence! How lovely your mum is coming to visitā€¦have a wonderful day :smile:
and no I still havenā€™t made my daughter a cardā€¦or sorted a cake. Going to be busy tomorrow! x

1 Like

Thank you Helen! @HelenFitzjohn
well I am sure you will have great fun sorting them :smiley:
Off to the airport this afternoon to fetch her, the room is looking lovely so I am all set now! x

btw I love your shop ā€¦the birds are lovely I especially like your black bird and am very tempted! x

2 Likes

Hello everyone

Just wanted to pop in and tel you about my new offer code - 50% off everything with EASTER50 until bank holiday Monday. Includes everything in my shop, including supplies.

2 Likes

Hi Guys, hope you are all well. I havenā€™t been on here for ages, I had my first craft fair of the year on Sunday and had been concentrating on making new stock for that. Now thatā€™s out of the way I need to get listing again so hereā€™s a couple of new tote bags. Iā€™ll now go and have a look at what Iā€™ve missed and do a bit of pinning.

3 Likes

Hi all, Hope everyone is well. Thanks Debs, @debbselliman always happy to send Mr Blackbird to a good home! Hope you had a lovely birthday-I did manage to make my daughter a card and bought a cake so big that thereā€™s still some left in the kitchen! Hi Karen, @silvertreejewellerydesign Will pop on over and give some :heart: to your supplies in a mo :smile:
Hope the first craft fair of the year went well Helen @PocketfulCreations. Iā€™ve just booked my first! Itā€™s only a local one but thought Iā€™d dip my toe in the waterā€¦just got to make some stock now.

2 Likes

My craft fair went really well thanks Helen @FitzjohnAndNoble. Good luck with your first fair (and with making your stock). When is it, and where?

Iā€™ve just listed a new batch of designs of my small coin purses.

3 Likes

Itā€™s at Stamford Arts Centre next Sunday Helen @PocketfulCreations Iā€™m hoping for good weather as Stamford is heaving when thereā€™s a bit of sunshine. Thought it was worth a go as itā€™s only 5 mins away from home!
Iā€™ve just seen Mr B is winging his way to you Debs @debbselliman Iā€™ll have packed up asap Thank you x :smiley:

4 Likes