Made in the East Midlands

Following in the steps of Marg @memicrafts and Tina @DaisyWings I’ve decided to start a showcase thread for the East Midlands - so if you’re from Leicestershire, like me, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire or even Northamptonshire, then please join in - the government tells us we’re part of the Midlands Engine, so lets get shouting about our products :grinning: I’ll start a Pinterest board as too, so if you’d like to join that as well, let me know and I’ll send an invite.

I’ll start this of with a necklace and something from my bridal collection:

5 Likes

I am East Midlands - Derbyshire. Like to join in please Karen - also Pinterest Board - many thanks - Maureen

4 Likes

Thanks for joining in Maureen - I’ll get the Pinterest board started and send you an invite. Do you know if there’s any way of identifying sellers by location so I can encourage them to join??

1 Like

Not sure about that Karen - there must surely be a way. If I can find
anything I’ll let you know. If you are aiming at Folksy sellers only then
there is only what you have done and appeal in the Forums on Folksy.

1 Like

I suspect you’re right. I’ve tweeted the thread as well - hopefully it’ll get shared.

1 Like

Hi There! I am East Midlands too - Leicester, I would love to join your Pinterest board too! :smiley:
https://folksy.com/items/6919633-Devil-mask-gold-masquerade-music-themed-mask-for-men

3 Likes

Hi Debbs - fellow Leicester person :grinning: Thanks for joining in - your work is amazing. Can you let me know your Pinterest ‘handle’ and I’ll send an invite :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Karen
My Pinterest is: https://uk.pinterest.com/debbselli/

Thank you so much! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Debbs - invite on its way. Spread the word if you know of any other sellers from the East Midlands.

Fab idea hun, i’m from Yorkshire so don’t think i fall into your band, wishing you all success xx

1 Like

Thanks Jacqueline - there’s a thread for Yorkshire too (confession - I pinched the idea :blush: )

2 Likes

Oooo thank you Hun i didn’t see that :slight_smile: xx

2 Likes

Hi Karen, I’m in South Derbyshire. I’d love to join in with Pinterest. My Pinterest is https://uk.pinterest.com/PocketfulPolly

1 Like
2 Likes

Hi Helen - thanks for joining. I’ve sent a Pinterest invite. I’ve already pinned your gorgeous owl cushion, but feel free to pin away once you’ve accepted the invite :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh i don’t think she is promoting Yorkshire Karen having read the thread, so think i will start one :slight_smile: looks like were all pinching the idea :smiley: x

1 Like

I would Jacqueline - her idea is to do one county a month, there are 48 counties in Great Britain - it would take 4 years to get round them all. I think some people would like some promotion now :smirk:

1 Like

That’s true Karen, have opened a thread so will see if anyone is interested xx

2 Likes

Karen - Can you send me an invite to Pin on the East Midland Board - thanks Maureen

1 Like

Can you let me have your Pinterest ‘name’ and I can do that for you, will be tomorrow though when I’m at my computer - can’t work out how to do it on the iPad :smirk:

1 Like