March weekly listings and promotions 12th - 18th March 2017

Welcome to the March weekly listings and promotions thread.

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly
Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.
Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post
thank you

Sue

1 Like

I’m off early in the morning to get set up for a fair, so getting in ultra-early with the new week’s thread
Please feel free to join in - the mor the merrier!

I will pin everyone’s items to my weekly Folksy board.

Some amethyst earrings to start the week

Sue x

4 Likes

Liked them on folksy and shared them on facebook and google+. Here is my item, a hanging heart, perfect for Easter or Mother’s Day:

5 Likes

Hope you have a good day for the fair Sue, love the amethyst earrings. Loving the pretty heart Teodora.
Off to pin them to my Folksy Weekly board, and I’ve listed this

4 Likes

Just finished and listed these scrumptious baby blankets. One is 100% acrylic and the other made of alpaca,wool and acrylic mix yarn. Made on Ala,n my trusty old loom,both are machine washable and the lovely bright colours usually bring out a smile !

4 Likes

I’ve pinned all your lovelies to my New on Folksy board for March. Here are my latest listings.

Have pinned all your lovely goodies to my Folksy Weekly board
Nothing new from me.

These will probably be the only news bits I manage to list this month I have some commissions to get done and cutting/ polishing the fordite takes a while.

I shall now go and add items from all your shops to my pinterest boards.

3 Likes

Morning. All loved and pinned to my Folksy Weekly board

Hope everyone’s week is going well

1 Like

Hello! I hope you have a great day…

My new item on Folksy:

3 Likes

ive liked and pinned and shared your lovely earrings My mother’s day make for today
https://folksy.com/items/6982184-MOTHER-S-DAY-CARD-VINTAGE-LACE-

1 Like

Another new listing for today !:grinning:

This is so bright and cheerful Teodora I love it

1 Like

Thank you :).