March weekly listings and promotions 1st - 6th March 2015

Welcome to the March Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Sue x

Good morning

Hope everyone is well

Starting the month with some aquamarine

2 Likes

Good morning Sue :smiley:

I have a relist to day an Easter Card, I can’t believe it’s Lent already :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hello!
I’ve got some bunnies today :grinning: busy adding lots of new listings so should have some more items to show soon!

1 Like

Just to let you know I am closing my shop as I feel Folksy just doesn’t work for me. Please use coupon halfprice for 50% off everything. Thanks.
https://folksy.com/items/6553179-Funny-Badges-Mistaeks-Happen-One-Year-Wiser-4-x-25mm-pin-back-badges

1 Like

Hiya all,
Sorry I didn’t get here yesterday!

Thanks Sue @BeadstormJewellery for another week and month, much appreciated xx

Just listed this new design

Steph xx

1 Like

Happy March everyone!!
Hope you all had a good weekend!!
Just a re-list for me today…

posting this week on FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/KnitnPurl/373032242810872?ref=hl
and pinning https://www.pinterest.com/clairemusgrove5/

Claire xx

Hiya all,
Hope everyone’s ok
Claire @KnitnPurl how’s improvements coming along?? I bet it’s looking lovely x

Here’s one of my latest, this ones the mothers option
Off to Catch up with pinning, Steph xx

1 Like

Good morning everyone I’ve pinned up to here and tweeted any I’ve pinned to my boards before.

I have a Traditional Easter Card to day

Morning & welcome Rosie @CupfulofTrinkets

I can’t believe the week is going so quickly.
Lots of lovely items again this week - all pinned & loved

Some new earrings from me

1 Like

Thank you @BeadstormJewellery :smile:
I have a couple of gift tags today

1 Like

Hiya all!
Lovely listings everyone x
Welcome to the thread Rosie @CupfulofTrinkets

Started my Easter collection in my shop today, here’s my first

Steph x

Hi all,
and welcome Rosie @CupfulofTrinkets
I wish Steph @stephshortstationery !! It’s slow going, we have pipes for the sink in the wall now, just need the radiator pipes done, (we didn’t have a radiator before), then Hubby can have his first attempt at plastering!! It might be done in time for Xmas…LOL!!!
Been busy sorting things out for a table top sale on Saturday, so just a re-list for me…I am changing these to made to order…

Claire xx

1 Like

Morning all isn’t it nice to wake up to a nice sunny if cold day.
Claire all the best with the plastering. Mine did our’s for the two retaining walls in the conservatory. The second wall was far better. The first he had to sand and re patch :smile:
I’ve pinned up to here and here’s mine for today

1 Like

Morning all!
It’s Friday ! Where’s that week gone??

Ah claire @KnitnPurl you’ll get there and it’ll be worth it! However I know what you mean getting OH to do DIY :worried:

A new set from me today

See you all later Steph xx

1 Like

Hi everyone

Steph I know what you mean where do the hours, days and months go to.

Hi all,
Thanks Steph @stephshortstationery and Eileen @EileensCraftStudio, I will have my fingers crossed for this weekends plastering attempt!!!
Another ballet crossover re-list for me today…

Have a good weekend everyone!!
Claire xx

Evening, just caught up

Claire @KnitnPurl - my husband doesn’t even attempt DIY these days after a few disasters!
Hope your table top sale goes well.

I’m at a 2 day fair this weekend - hoping people are buying for Mother’s Day!

A new necklace from me today

Sue x

1 Like

Hiya all!
Good luck Sue @BeadstormJewellery for the fairs hope you do well! X
Here’s mine today from my supply shop
Back later Steph xx

1 Like

What a lovely spring day we have to day. I hope the table top sales go well. :smile:
I’ve managed to do a 2.5hour period in the veggie garden however it doesn’t even look like I’ve done a thing :open_mouth:

I’ve pinned up to here and have a new listing