May Mavericks, daily listing challenge thread. May 1st to 31st 2016

Morning everyone.

Yay a sale to report please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads and better still it was the most expensive thing in my shop so lots of happy dancing going on here - my faith has been restored :slight_smile:

Congrats Sue @SueTrevor - proves the buyers are out there somewhere.

7 Likes

Wow @SueTrevor you will have to congratulate yourself with my ‘reward star’ listing today :wink: and well done to everyone who’s been posting, I can’t believe I have 47 after starting with none (a few relists of course but yesterday was I was busy making 9 new ones). I have more star based beads too!

1 Like

Many thanks for your star award @PhoebeJoy and well done @OrchardFelts :blush: of course along with the amazing number of sales I will have the biggest folksy bill to pay in all the years I’ve been on Folksy :confused: even better than Christmas!
And another sale to report Max @paperchainsandbeads many thanks @cariadcrafts11 :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

well done @SueTrevor !! you must let us in on your secret. I’ve sold an amazing £2.50 worth of goods on folsky this month :frowning:

2 Likes

Congratulations Sue @SueTrevor I aim to join you one day - I think it will be a long wait! Well done xx
@thatenamelguy Oh no! I do hope everything will be ok? Thinking of you x

Well, it looks like Erin might get her place at a school which will be able to give her the support she needs. Fingers crossed for now, but a positive bit of news to look forward to. I must be tired. I forgot it was was nephews birthday today. I knew it was coming up, but didn’t know it was today if you know what I mean. He came up to visit me with his sister and it was only when he showed me his facebook page with all the happy birthday wishes I twigged it was the 31st! What a horrible aunty. Well, I swiftly wrote out his card with a little extra petrol money inside, before baking him a cake. He had to wait for it to cool a bit before I could add the jam, or he would have had a soaked sponge instead! He is so lovely. I did make it up to him with rounds of sandwiches and biscuits whilst he waited. He didn’t seem to mind too much when the cake was still a bit warm!

I have a couple of listings to show you today. I made several pairs of earrings in preparation for the show - none of which sold! Here a some to start you off.

I have several new makes which need photos before I can list them. Sadly, we have the bad weather here and the rain is lashing at the front door so hear, it sounds like hail stones! The light is awful. I have the main lights on in the house. Will go and try and see how they look.

Have a lovely day everyone and thinking of you all at fairs especially.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Afternoon Mavericks,

I can’t believe we’re at the end of another month - where did it go? :astonished:
A card for teenage girls today.

Hi everyone!
Ooo! Loads to catch up on today!
Here’s my new listing for Grandads.
I best make a start now on catching up, see you in a bit, Steph xx

Afternoon all,

It’s just like winter here in Norwich. Back in the winter woolies!

A Father’s Day card from me today…

Jeanie x

I’m impressed Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign - I would need at least a months notice to bake a cake and even then I’m not sure I would get it right!

Had a good day, as well as a sale here on Folksy one of my patients bought 4 of my bags, she has previously bought 4 but said as I was leaving she needed to stock up! I’m not complaining though. Just realised I’m only one sale away from 250 - wonder how long it will take me to get there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Phew all done to here now,
Debbie @Turquoisebee hope you are doing ok so sorry to hear of your sad news…take care X
Francis @thatenamelguy hope all is ok with mil and your family.
Sue @SueTrevor wow! Well done you!
Roz @OrchardFelts my computer has been updating to Windows 10 of its own accord and when it feels like it! For the last few months, really annoying (especially for oh !) it wipes all new files since the last update it done !
Have a nice evening all, Steph xx

1 Like

Looking forward to June as it’s been a rubbish May sales wise :frowning: something summery to cheer us all up x
https://folksy.com/items/6861126-Fabric-Coaster-Red-Floral-Mug-Applique-Coaster

I have started the June junipers Daily Listers thread

I’ll update the sales tomorrow.

1 Like

Ah Roz. You are lovely! I used to bake a lot, so whipping up a cake usually isn’t too much trouble. I don’t tend to do it as much now, as if there is cake in the house, I tend to eat it all myself!

Jacqueline x

Just seen I have had a sale! One for the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads xx

1 Like

Hello All!

Sorry I haven’t been around much towards the end of this month, I’m having a few problems with my joints at the moment. I am nearly caught up loving all your beautiful listings, will pop back later to catch up on the rest!

Hopefully I will be able to start making and listing again soon and will be joining you all on the June listing challenge.

Congratulations to all that have had sales, Sue @SueTrevor you have had a busy month, well done on all the sales!

See you soon,

Jayne x

Good morning and a final happy dance for sales ladies, the tally is all updated :wink:

Francis @thatenamelguy I’m so sorry to hear your news I hope things improve soon, take care

MiL spent about 5 hours in hospital and was then sent back home - sigh of relief.

1 Like