May Mavericks, daily listing challenge thread. May 1st to 31st 2016

Starting the month off with a relist…

Sue @SueTrevor - congrats on all the sales but now can you give the sales fairy her wings back and let her fly!

9 Likes

Happy May!

https://folksy.com/items/6767265-Tie-Dye-T-shirt-Medium-One-of-a-Kind-Pastels

https://folksy.com/items/6767258-Tie-Dye-T-shirt-XL-Green-Turquoise-Cerise-One-of-a-Kind

@paperchainsandbeads
Hi Max, I’m going to dive in at the deep end and join this bunch of Mavericks if I may! I think this thread will give me the focus I need to better populate my Folksy shop with a variety of items I have available.

So let me kick off with a little something to help people relax and unwind, something you perhaps would like to make for YOU!

1 Like

Welcome Jan, hope you enjoy the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m afraid I, too, am going to start the month (as I finished the last) with a relist - blame it on the bank holiday!

Afternoon Mavericks,
Thanks for keeping score again Max @paperchainsandbeads, much appreciated. Congratulations on the sales Sue @SueTrevor, but can you please let the sales fairy out of whichever cupboard you’ve got her locked in!!! :wink: :grin: Welcome to the challenge Jan @HartAndCraft. I definitely find that I get more done when I have to try and make something to list every day.
My first offering for the month is this cute little anniversary card:

Alison x

2 Likes

Afternoon All, 2 sales to report please Max :slight_smile:

I’m on 666 too now Sue @SueTrevor … not for too long I hope lol!

5 Likes

Well it seems like may has started with a bang. Yay

I wanted to show you this handbag charm
https://folksy.com/items/6630658-brown-and-yellow-handbag-charm-
It has new photos

1 Like

If anyone wants to take my sales total to 666 feel free - only 421 to go!

11 Likes

If anyone wants to take my sales to 1 that’d be a start!

I have managed a new listing for today - a different colour of daisy earrings. I’ll catch up with all of your lovely makes through this evening.

Debbie

2 Likes

At least when it rains I get some sewing done.
Another cushion

Well done Sue
Valerie x

Evening Mavericks!!

Well done to those that have had sales already this month! Fingers crossed May is a good month for all of us. :smiley:

Thank you to Maxine @paperchainsandbeads for running the thread this month and welcome to Jan @HartAndCraft I have found this thread very helpful at keeping me motivated as well as helping me stock my shop up!

Here is mine for today

Good luck everyone!

Jayne x

1 Like

Well done sue @SueTrevor wow!
Here’s my new may board

All pinned to here X

1 Like

Wow @suetrevor well done you what’s your secret? Hehe

I still have my weekend sale running in my shop with code bholiday5

:grin:

1 Like

Just had to show you this photo. I was at a yarn shop day event yesterday which i help arrange. Its the 1st time I’ve ever seen my goodies out on display. It gave me a great moral boost

15 Likes

Good evening Mavericks. Congratulations @SueTrevor. Just popping in after my craft fair with a relist

1 Like

Hi Francis @thatenamelguy did you know your shop is still in holiday mode?

Hope your fair went well.

Evening

Thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for running the thread last month & again for this month - really appreciate all your input.
And a wave to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios if you stop by.

Congratulations Sue @SueTrevor, looks like May is going to be your month!

I’ve started a new Pinterest board for the new month https://uk.pinterest.com/beadstorm/delightful-daily-folksy-may-mavericks/

May has got off to a good start here weather-wise - it seems warmer and has stayed dry. I managed to get a bit more done in the garden this afternoon.

Some new earrings today

1 Like

Thanks Sue @BeadstormJewellery - I’m keeping the shop in holiday mode until Tuesday evening /Wednesday morning while I’m at a craft fair but I wanted to keep up with the daily listing challenge if I could.

2 Likes