May Mavericks, daily listing challenge thread. May 1st to 31st 2016

Good morning Mavericks.
I hope you are all well. We’re a bit achy here today, from gardening not wine and dancing. Honest!! Lol :grin: :dancer: :champagne:
Here is a relist that needs some love
https://folksy.com/items/6672645-Personalised-Best-Dad-in-the-World-Embroidered-Applique-Novelty-Pillow-Case
I will be back after coffee to catch up on all the news.
Donna x

Keeping up with relists although the shop is in holiday mode while I am at a craft fair.
Bad news about MiL today so now caught up in dealing with that as far as we can at 250 miles distance.

1 Like

What a phenomenal month I’ve had, many thanks to you lot on this thread for keeping me going, and I can also report that I am now number two in the best sellers list! WOW…
Today’s listing :blush:

https://folksy.com/items/6861068-Cuff-

And another sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush::blush::blush:

7 Likes

I’m back and a bit more awake after many cups of tea and getting blasted by the wind whilst watering all the plants. It looks so sunny and nice out there but as soon as you go out the door you are hit by strong but warm wind. :expressionless:
Sue @SueTrevor congratulations on making 2nd on the best sellers list :slight_smile:
@Turquoisebee I’m sorry for your loss xx
Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 I’m sorry you didn’t get the course you wanted xx
I hope everyone had a great bank holiday, we went to a WW2 memorial day, which involved wine and dancing. It was great fun though with everyone dressed in 1940’s style clothes and WW2 armed forces uniforms from all the countries! It’s something I’ve never done before but would definitely do again :slight_smile:
Hope you all have a great sales filled day,
Donna xx

2 Likes

Morning

Lovely and sunny again, breezy but great for drying my clothes outside :-)))

Big thanks to Max @paperchainsandbeads for the last two months, youve been great

Congratulations to Sue @SueTrevor -what an amazing month for you

A relist Im afraid, will try and get something new on for the new month

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning Mavericks :slight_smile: I’m back from a gorgeous long weekend’s walking and painting in the lakes and boy what a lot of posts there are to catch up on here!

I have 5 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

Woohooo go Sue!

1 Like

Wow Sue @SueTrevor really pleased for you :smile:
I managed to use 18 of my free listings so rather pleased with myself!

https://folksy.com/items/6859454-Pair-of-Mug-Coasters-Blue-Fabric-Coasters-Floral-Applique-Mug-Mats

Morning everyone.

Yay a sale to report please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads and better still it was the most expensive thing in my shop so lots of happy dancing going on here - my faith has been restored :slight_smile:

Congrats Sue @SueTrevor - proves the buyers are out there somewhere.

7 Likes

Wow @SueTrevor you will have to congratulate yourself with my ‘reward star’ listing today :wink: and well done to everyone who’s been posting, I can’t believe I have 47 after starting with none (a few relists of course but yesterday was I was busy making 9 new ones). I have more star based beads too!

1 Like

Many thanks for your star award @PhoebeJoy and well done @OrchardFelts :blush: of course along with the amazing number of sales I will have the biggest folksy bill to pay in all the years I’ve been on Folksy :confused: even better than Christmas!
And another sale to report Max @paperchainsandbeads many thanks @cariadcrafts11 :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

well done @SueTrevor !! you must let us in on your secret. I’ve sold an amazing £2.50 worth of goods on folsky this month :frowning:

2 Likes

Congratulations Sue @SueTrevor I aim to join you one day - I think it will be a long wait! Well done xx
@thatenamelguy Oh no! I do hope everything will be ok? Thinking of you x

Well, it looks like Erin might get her place at a school which will be able to give her the support she needs. Fingers crossed for now, but a positive bit of news to look forward to. I must be tired. I forgot it was was nephews birthday today. I knew it was coming up, but didn’t know it was today if you know what I mean. He came up to visit me with his sister and it was only when he showed me his facebook page with all the happy birthday wishes I twigged it was the 31st! What a horrible aunty. Well, I swiftly wrote out his card with a little extra petrol money inside, before baking him a cake. He had to wait for it to cool a bit before I could add the jam, or he would have had a soaked sponge instead! He is so lovely. I did make it up to him with rounds of sandwiches and biscuits whilst he waited. He didn’t seem to mind too much when the cake was still a bit warm!

I have a couple of listings to show you today. I made several pairs of earrings in preparation for the show - none of which sold! Here a some to start you off.

I have several new makes which need photos before I can list them. Sadly, we have the bad weather here and the rain is lashing at the front door so hear, it sounds like hail stones! The light is awful. I have the main lights on in the house. Will go and try and see how they look.

Have a lovely day everyone and thinking of you all at fairs especially.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Afternoon Mavericks,

I can’t believe we’re at the end of another month - where did it go? :astonished:
A card for teenage girls today.

Hi everyone!
Ooo! Loads to catch up on today!
Here’s my new listing for Grandads.
I best make a start now on catching up, see you in a bit, Steph xx

Afternoon all,

It’s just like winter here in Norwich. Back in the winter woolies!

A Father’s Day card from me today…

Jeanie x

I’m impressed Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign - I would need at least a months notice to bake a cake and even then I’m not sure I would get it right!

Had a good day, as well as a sale here on Folksy one of my patients bought 4 of my bags, she has previously bought 4 but said as I was leaving she needed to stock up! I’m not complaining though. Just realised I’m only one sale away from 250 - wonder how long it will take me to get there :slight_smile:

4 Likes