May Weekly Listings 25th May to 31st May

Starting this off for Sue

Welcome to the May Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using twitter, stumbleupon, pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

1 Like

All pinned from last weeks thread and have listed this make up bag / coin purse

Lynn x

5 Likes

Oooh that is beautiful Lynn love that fabric will go pin it now
Here is my bunny listed today
Sara x x

3 Likes

Love the bunny Sara, she looks so cute in her pink hat.
She’s now pinned to my board.
Lynn x

Did a load of photography today

Have made a few of these ‘floating’ pearl necklaces

All above pinned onto my Pinterest board

Hope y’all enjoying your weekend

Carol

2 Likes

Morning,
Lynn, ah no worries, I’ll just use this thread as there are more posts here :wink:
Hope you are all well!

I have this little embellishment set today

Check back later, Steph xx

2 Likes

Good morning all - hope you’re all enjoying your bank holiday.
Have pinned all your lovely goodies - gorgeous necklace and earrings Carol, my favourite colours - Steph love your embellishment set so so pretty.
I’ve listed this.

Lynn x

2 Likes

Morning,
Just popping back with my new listing today,a collage design notecard set.

@erkinwald Lynn that brooch is stunning!! I love the colours…are those your favourite colours? Purple and green are one of my favourite colour combo’s. Just lovely :smile:
@TheDaisyDream Sara, that bunny is so lovely!
@OrganizedChaos Carol, ooo… lovely colours again, more purple, gorgeous !!
just listed this new set of collage notecards

Back later to pin and catch up,
thanks steph x

2 Likes

Hallo! I’m back! :smiley: So many lovely items on here already! I have quite a few items listed today so I’ll just pop in one a day to balance it out, if that’s Ok for everyone, after that it’ll probably slow down. Here’s the first item I listed this morning, a Harris Tweed coin purse with a contrast blue lace zip! I’ll pin everybody once I get a chance :slight_smile:

Kathelle x

3 Likes

All pinned up to here. I added this with this and many others today

Karen xx

2 Likes

Hiya Kathelle!

So pleased your back, great to see all your new and gorgeous items. Love all of them :smiley:

Steph x

1 Like

Thanks Steph! :smiley: I’m glad to be back!

I’ve pinned everything so far to here http://www.pinterest.com/Strandom/folksy-mayjune/

Kathelle x

1 Like

Hi everyone - thanks Lynn / Steph for starting us off this week.
And welcome back Kathelle - great to see your items on here again.

Some lovely items on here again - lots of pinks & purples which I always like. And I agree with Steph that your purple & green combination looks great Lynn

A new charm necklace from me

All pinned

Sue x

2 Likes

Here’s mine, http://folksy.com/items/5203631-Artist-s-Cards-pack-of-3-Lavender-Field-for-greetings-or-framing

Off now to look at yours x

1 Like

http://folksy.com/items/2686662-Cushions-Floral-Delight-Cushion

Hi everyone - pinned, tweeted and loved everyone on here - some lovely items.
Just listed this Quilted and Embroidered Cushion - Maureen

3 Likes

My latest wet felt picture

Clicked, loved, pinned and tweeted item above. Off to look at rest of thread now.

2 Likes

Morning all - wet and chilly here today.
Pinned all your lovelies - love the notecards Steph and yes purples and greens are my favourite colours - lovely purse Kathelle - great earrings Karen, hope you’re feeling better - gorgeous necklace Sue - Maureen your cushion is stunning - love the ellie picture Roz.

Lynn x

2 Likes

Good Morning! I love your necklace Sue, so pretty as is your cushion Maureen! Your elephant felt art is stunning @Rozcraftz

I have a Harris Tweed Tote bag here today! I’ll pin you all when I get a chance. My double buggy has arrived and I’m rather sadly excited haha! Wee girl’s getting too heavy for the carrier and wee boy isn’t quite old enough to walk for long distances.

Kathelle x

2 Likes

Hiya,
Here’s my listing today a quirky envelope notebook!

Steph xx

2 Likes

https://beta.folksy.com/shops/LillyRosesLuxuries i am new to this and keen to start networking with you all i have listed some hand made crocheted hair clips today.

1 Like