Must use stuff before buying more

It’s so hard, there are always new collections, colours and so many pretty things! I’m being really strict with myself this year though, unless I am replenishing supplies for my business I’m not buying anything. I’m also challenging myself to use up my stash.

I have so many beads it’s untrue. All sorted neatly with one colour to each box. I did reach a point where I decided I was going to use up what I had. I did quite well as I didn’t buy any more for months but I’m now at the point where I have run out of a lot of my favourite beads and findings so have had to buy buy buy again! I first started to make jewellery quite some years ago and bought some things that were ‘nice’, but didn’t quite know what to do with them. I’ve only recently used them, so they are probably now ‘vintage’ and are impossible to get any more!

Yesterday and to day I’ve had deliveries of more vintage linens from the Bay of E and have sorted them out into what’s going to be used on my own dinning table and what’s bits are to be cut up to make new items with.

I still have more to arrive along with more vintage crockery for my home.

1 Like