My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

My biggest fan for this week was @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS. Thank you very much Jo. Here is a gorgeous fairy door from her shop. It would make a lovely Christmas present.

Fairy door, opening fairy door, indoor fairy, f… - Folksy

2 Likes

no problem - i love lots of your makes :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My biggest fan for last week was the lovely Jo @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS, to say thank you here is her cheeky looking Rudolph felt decoration

2 Likes

My biggest fan was Steven @sharpiesjustwood.
Here’s one of his lovely Xmas decorations.

3 Likes

Thanks Ruth

2 Likes

My biggest fan for last week was MCPots18, to say thank you. I have chosen this lovely mug. Shared on IG.

2 Likes

My biggest fan last week was Steven @sharpiesjustwood - I love this little hardworking elf!
Wooden Elf Christmas Decoration - Folksy

4 Likes

My Biggest Fan this week was the amazing Ruth @RuthSmithJewellery To say a huge, thank you for all the love, here is a gorgeous pendant I love and want to show off. X

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

You’re very welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My biggest fan last week for both Creations for Tiny Tots and Oswestry Jewels was Steven @sharpiesjustwood. To say thank you here are a couple of items from his shop.

4 Likes

Mine was @RuthSmithJewellery cheers!

Here’s one of her fab makes

2 Likes

Jessica @Loadofolbobbins. You’re welcome & thankyou :grin:

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Steven @sharpiesjustwood.
To say thank you, here is one of his wooden signs.

2 Likes

My biggest fan was Ruth @RuthSmithJewellery Thank you xx she has some beautiful silver work in her shop like this hammered bracelet

3 Likes

Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE
Thank you

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was the amazing @Coedseren and to say a huge thank you for all the love, id like to show off this beautiful pendant from her shop.

5 Likes

My biggested fan this week was Ruth @RuthSmithJewellery - (who favourited 8 of my items) Thanks Ruth!!!. I love everything in her shop, especially the necklace I purchased…

I think there is a similar one for sale though

4 Likes

Ruth’s work is absolutely stunning xxxx

2 Likes

Sally Ann @thegreetingscardshop.
Thank you :heart: