My biggest fan for this week 2024 and before

My biggest fan this week is Sarah @SarahDesignsUK . Thanks very much Sarah! Here is a magical fairy door pendant from her lovely shop :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Elly of @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker was my biggest fan. Here’s on of her lovely cards.
Thank you Elly.

3 Likes

I just saw this 🥲🥲
You’re welcome, and thankyou, you’re so kind x

1 Like

My biggest fan for this week was the lovely Stephanie @stephshortstationery, who favoured 22 of my items!!!
Thanks so much Steph. Your Shop is delightful, and I may even buy this for my Granddaughters -

4 Likes

@Coedseren don’t apologise, lovely. It’s easy to miss things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My biggest fan of the week was @Peediecraftcompany. Thank you Teresa. Here is a lovely fused glass Christmas Tree from her shop.

Fused Glass Christmas Tree - Folksy

3 Likes

My biggest fan for last week was Steven @sharpiesjustwood. To say thank you here is one of his lovely wooden pendants.

4 Likes

My biggest fan this week is @sharpiesjustwood . Thank you so much :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Here’s a beautiful treble clef tree decoration for the musically minded!
Unique Wooden Sapele Treble Clef Christmas Tree… - Folksy

3 Likes

My biggest fan for last week was Steven @sharpiesjustwood. To say thank you here is one of his lovely polished wood pendants

5 Likes

My biggest fan this week was the incredibly talented Steven @sharpiesjustwood
To say a huge, thank you for all the love, check out this beautiful rocking horse from his fabulous shop.

5 Likes

Many thanks, Susan @SusanBettyArt for being my biggest fan. I really appreciate your support :slight_smile: I really love this beautiful artwork by Susan

3 Likes

You are most welcome Yvonne… your work is fab :smiley::green_heart::smiley:

2 Likes

You’re very kind, Susan :slight_smile:

My biggest fan for the week was @yorkshireharecrafts. Thank you Susan. Here is a stunning little dog from her shop.

3 Likes

Thank you. I do love your wood items.

1 Like

My biggest fan was Dawn from @earthygarden.
Thank you Dawn!:blush: Here is one of her lovely bag charms. (Dawn, you might want to speak to admin as your shop link is not live)

2 Likes

My biggest fan was Dawn from @earthygarden. To say thank you here is one of Dawn’s lovely items from her shop.

1 Like

My biggest fan this week was Becca @Bimblebird. Here is one of her fabulous makes in thanks.

3 Likes

My biggest fan for this week was @PocketfulCreations. Thank you very much Helen. Here is a lovely Tote bag from her shop

2 Likes

Thanks so much :blush: