My mums birthday is coming x want to buy handmade show me your items peeps x

Yes, most of my items are ready to send :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything in my shop is ready to ship - just say the word!

1 Like

If she loves gardening, this might be a suitable card:

or you might treat her to an original watercolour painting:

1 Like

OMG your painting is amazingā€¦ ear marking this for her xmas present ā€¦ it is stunning x like really stunningā€¦ wish you had a card with a black cat x

Has mum got a suncatcher? Thereā€™s a good range to choose from in my shop with varying price ranges

1 Like

Just spotted, will cycle over the river and post it this morning, thank you so much, Suzzie xx

1 Like

fabulous x you donā€™t get service like that from big shops x hurrah for folksy x

If she likes autumn decorations, I have this set of pumpkins. These are special as I made with yarn of limited edition.

This scarf is perfect for the changing seasonsā€¦

And yes, these can arrive by Sept 8.

1 Like

Iā€™m thrilled you like it! I donā€™t have a black cat card unfortunately ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve got lots of special items that would make nice gifts, all ready to ship so can arrive by the 8th. How about these?

i will definitely be back to your shop for xmas x

1 Like

Yay!! Thank you!

Thank you Claire @ClaireMortArtist - will try and get it in the post this afternoon, I think the PO is open - if not then first thing monday morning.

1 Like

Hi, does she like cute miniatures? I have a range of gifts in my shop including miniatures such as this teeny tiny baby penguin

2 Likes

Not sure if youā€™re still looking but everything in my shop is ready to go.

1 Like

Lavender bag in the post 1st class, thank you xx

1 Like

Thank you x

They are beautiful x have favourited your shop for next time x

2 Likes

Thank you everyone x I have bought some lovely things today and found some amazing shops x fabulous thanks x next is Xmas pressies x

1 Like

Thank you so much Claire. Iā€™m out for the day and my husband texted to say Iā€™d sold something! Itā€™s always cause for excitement! :slight_smile:

1 Like