NEW Favourite an item from the shop above you

What a great idea for a card Nicolette. Love the princess one too!

2 Likes

Really love these beautiful earrings

1 Like

This is gorgeous and such pretty colours xx

1 Like

Thanks Patricia thatā€™s kind of youā€¦I still need to work on my photos a bit though I think. You have beautiful items, several appeal to me straight away and have been added to my favourites!

1 Like

Sweet little bags, lovely colours

Iā€™d love to chuck out all my coathangers and fill my wardrobe with Suzzieā€™s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s how it all started Christine! @coatimundi I knitted the bunnies for my children, to encourage them to hang up their clothes, then I looked in my wardrobe and decided to make matching hangers for a few dressesā€¦ every time I knit a new favourite for the shop, I make one for me too. My daughter who is now 17 has started to cast her beady eye over them, as there is something so hygge about hanging your best loved clothes on something made with love. I could wax lyrical about coat hangers all morning, and you would conclude I am slightly madly obsessed!!! xx

2 Likes

Love this magnet set - great stocking fillersā€¦

1 Like

Had to pick these lovely buckles, they would France any sewing project.

1 Like

This fiesta bag is gorgeous, love all the colours!

Loving these dalmatian Jasper earrings;

2 Likes

Sweet and seasonal, for that old fashioned way to give your thank yous!

Beautiful hand embroidered buttons http://folksy.com/items/7127379-Three-jumbo-sizes-buttons-with-vintage-hand-sewn-embroidery

Itā€™s taken me all day to work out how to send a reply. Iā€™m on the phone rather than a laptop. Also, Iā€™m incredibly brand new here. Just started finding my way round this week.

so vibrant!

1 Like

Lots of lovely goodies in this shop. I like all the colourful cards and this new home card especially.

Thank you :blush: itā€™s my favourite design so far. The pattern will be available soon

Fab work from Jackie, especially love this beautiful handmade card.

1 Like

These are so practical and I love that they are made with lingerie elastic! Very luxe :slightly_smiling_face:

Pippa, this is gorgeous - I love your handmade books!

Thanks so much, Sarah. Iā€™ve just had a lovely browse in your delightful shop ā€¦ I see presents for Christmas, yay! :heart_eyes: