New sellers, leave your Instagram link here

All caught up! It’s much easier when I remember regularly :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s mainly my art, with progress photo’s and the occasional photo of my cat :slight_smile:

4 Likes

www.instagram.com/amanda.jaggan.art

Er… excuse me while I figure out how this works :joy:

7 Likes

Hello!! Im quite new here, Ive had Folksy for 6 months now and Instagram a bit longer, however I’m hopeless at gaining followers! :sweat_smile:

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ilolostrations/

I make lots of colourful art and home decor :slight_smile: :smiley: :blue_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome, to the Forums-happy sharing! I just had sneaky peek at your shop and favourited two of your items :heart_eyes:

I wouldn’t worry too much about Instagram numbers and followers, I find sharing on the forums valuable and a better reflection of the Folksy community.

:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I’m new to online selling. This is my Instagram.

I’m on Instagram as @thelittleshopofhurrahs. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=t8l88xho3jby&utm_content=k6y2abw

5 Likes

Caught up to here

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Marisha Allen and I have just opened my Folksy shop but been on all the others since 2007. Trying to get everything uploaded before the busy period. My instagram is https://www.instagram.com/jewellerybymarisha
Please add and I will go through this big list and add as well…every little helps!
Hope you are all well
Marisha x

6 Likes

I am new to Folksy selling locally foraged dried flowers in eco resin made with 50% recycled materials :slight_smile: I am also donating 5% of my profits each month to a local nature/ wildlife charity :slight_smile: I’m on Instagram as @EadysWildFlowers thankyou

6 Likes

Thank you even just one person telling me that is reassuring! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Hi everyone

We are new to Folksy and only set up a few months ago. We sell car illustrations and car based gifts.

@typhoonstudiosuk

Hope to connect and buy some great things from here too

Jo

7 Likes

Hi all, returning to awaken my Folksy which has been ‘resting for a while! Will be gradually restocking.

7 Likes

Following on Instagram- looking forward to restocking of your shop- cute makes :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

All caught up! Cheers Lou

3 Likes

Hi ya, good luck with your shop! I’m useless at gaining followers too but have found doing things like this helps. Also if you follow @handmadehour on IG they do lots of shoutouts for their followers which can really help you get seen.

Cheers Lou

3 Likes

Already follow you on insta - love your pumkin with the mice.

3 Likes

Thanks, given you a follow too x

4 Likes

Thank you and thanks for the tip! :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks! Just followed you back x

3 Likes

Hi! I am Kirsty Macdonald and I am new to Folksy. I have been selling at markets before with 2 friends and we share an Instagram feed (@3stitchersscotland)… MaryB Sewing is another stitcher and the third is faster at knitting that IT!

Please follow us on Instagram, I am going to start adding you all!

Thank you,

Kirsty

6 Likes