No sales to date

I am kind of in the same boat, I opened my shop in the Summer after the whole Etsy free shipping nonsense, I got several sales pretty quickly, I have just had three sales and the last one was in August, not a thing since…
So I dont know whether to keep plugging at it, I am gradually adding more listings, or what to do really.
Its a shame as Folksy is a fab forum for me to sell on as my category does not have a lot of competition.
I dont share too much on Facebook, as links off of Facebook are ranked low on the algorythm and effect your reach, so I don’t do that and find its too spammy… I have several large pages and a wedding group, which I try to use…
I would like to upgrade to Folksy Plus, but dont really wish to do that until I can have some sales coming in…

Why has this post come up as updated 8 hours ago when last comment was Nov 19… have I gone back in time ?

There was a ‘flagged’ post on here earlier, it was spam. Folksy must have removed it but it must still show as being updated…

Thanks Kim, of course. Just thought I was seeing things… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: