November Ninjas Daily Listing Challenge Thread Nov 1st to 30th

Morning ninjas.

Fantastic weekend at the craft fair - thank you Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for letting me have the details. My shop is back online but looking a little bit sparse now! I do have a few things to list but need to sort through my boxes to make sure I list the right ones and not things Ive sold! Was hoping for a restful week but I guess its back to making as I have another event on Friday - no rest for the wicked!

10 Likes

Good morning Ninjas.

Morning everyone, all caught up from the weekend, hope everyones fairs went well and the sales fairy is keeping you all busy, have to say and I hate sounding like a broken record but this is by far my worst holiday period since I opened the shop here, think i’m about ready for 2016 to go away!!!

Heres mine for today, Cyber Monday, we shall see lol!

1 Like

I think I need to rephrase my sentence @thistledownandHOPE Perhaps it should be my longest friend, she is 4 days younger than me and we met on our 1st day at school! We had a fantastic time, spent too much, and became exhausted which wasn’t a surprise!

2 Likes

Another 8 sales over the weekend to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads
Today’s listing :blush:

3 Likes

Morning Ninjas, my busiest weekend ever over on the other side - I have 2 carrier bags full to take to the Post Office, they are going to love me!

A relist but not been seen here before so needs a little love.

5 Likes

Morning everyone.
https://folksy.com/items/6938225-Chunky-Rope-Neckwarmer-Necklace-Khaki-Caramels-Cream-and-Dark-Brown

Good morning, I hope you all had a good weekend :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6934330-Sausage-Dog-Coasters-Fabric-Coasters-Christmas-Coasters

1 Like

Good morning all
Still away from home so theres no sewing being done.
I was in Harrogate at the weekend at the Knitting and Stitching fair. Wonderful but very tempting.
Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add 3 sales. Thanks
Lots of little purses in my half price sale will make lovely stocking fillers

https://folksy.com/items/6781987-HALF-PRICE-SALE-Purse-Mushrooms

https://folksy.com/items/6892028-Owls-Coin-Purse
Valerie x

1 Like

Hi everyone - just managed to put my shop back on after the weekend. We had a Folksy Corner with Roz @OrchardFelts and Nataie @NOfkantsCurios - we pan to take over the world Mwahahaha!

I promise to catch up with all your posts shortly (Over 100 to read and love - eeek!) For now a new listing I haven’t shown you.

Jacqueline x

5 Likes

Love the Shark’s tooth Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign.

One sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

Hi all!
Here’s my new set today and I’ll read and pin today’s lovelies later,
Steph xx

good afternoon all…today I have another aceo watercolour miniature painting

Should be in treatment today but my blood counts were too low. Had an injection to boost them and hopefully have treatment tomorrow and Wednesday. Anyway taking this opportunity to list a kimono silk glasses case.

Love that shark’s tooth @JAustenJewelleryDesign, great pressie for a keen swimmer!

3 Likes

Hi all,

Just popping in with a Christmas card listing…

Jeanie x

All loved and tweeted and a pretty Iphone Purse - be back later - Maureen

1 Like

Hiya Ninjas

1 Like

@DeborahJonesJewellery - I just saw my favourite earrings on the front page as a sale! It BETTER be my husband that bought them!! :joy::smiling_imp::sob::heart_eyes::christmas_tree::gift:

7 Likes

Afternoon all - hope everyone had a fun and profitable weekend.

Can you put me down for 7 sales please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - thanks again Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

I’m now on the last re-list that I’ve never shown here before, which means I’m pretty much out of new things to show you - although I do have some photos of new bridal designs that I might slip in now and then - I’ll make sure I pop in and love everyone else’s goodies, even if I’ve nothing new to show.

Anyways - an alice band and some supplies for you today:

And now I’m off to promote the Folksy Christmas Pinterest board again. Thanks to everyone who’s pinned lots of lovely items to it.
Karen

1 Like

Hi everyone! First day on the forum trying to figure things out :stuck_out_tongue: Could anyone please explain how this thread works or link a thread that could help me overcome my ignorance?

Much obliged :smiley:

3 Likes