November Ninjas Daily Listing Challenge Thread Nov 1st to 30th

1 Like

Hi Deborah - I’ve still got 3 more cabs and 6 strings of gemstone beads to list - no silver I’m afraid. If you let me have your email address I can send photos (they’re already processed). In the meantime, if there’s anything you’ve got your eye on that’s already listed, let me know and I can reserve it for you.

1 Like

Afternoon Ninjas well that’s another weekend closer to Christmas be Easter before we know it. Sharing one more Dorset button decoration this is another green one.

Hi Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - I’ve just sent you an email. If you don’t receive it and can’t find it in your spam folder, let me know.
Karen

1 Like

faved to here

Back from the craft fair, quiet again for me, but overall came home with a nice little profit and luckily most of the things that sold were items not already in my shop, so not much delisting to do!

So rest this evening, work tomorrow and a couple of custom orders o get on with.

Natalie x

5 Likes

Caught up to here

another painting from me today

Hi everyone,
Hope all fairs went well today. I did my last one yesterday, so relieved in a way but a bit sad also. And feeling quite pooped! Still, suitcase, signs and all the fair props put away and my craft room looks a lot better!
Hope you get used to your new automatic soon Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery , i have had one for years and would not go back to a manual. No gears, one less thing to worry about!

A new listing:

https://folksy.com/items/6937921-Personalised-children-s-Apron

2 Likes

All caught up now. One from the old shop:

And one from the new:

Phew, all caught up now x

2 Likes

A quieter day at my fair today - lots of people, but not so much spending. The weekend overall was good, so not complaining.

I had a lovely couple of texts today - a man had asked if I could repair a couple of necklaces for a lady he is carer for - they were costume jewellery but of great sentimental value to her & only needed catches putting on them. He collected them yesterday & text me today to say the look on the lady’s face when he gave them to her was priceless. One was the first gift her late husband gave her when he returned from the war & was particularly meaningful to her. Really made my day.

8 Likes

I’ve actually got something new to show :wink:
https://folksy.com/items/6938123-Christmas-Coasters-Quilted-Fabric-Coasters

Good morning ninja’s! My item for today is a pigeon blood jasper gemstone keyring or handbag charm id you prefer!

Natalie x

Good morning Ninjas, I’m looking forward to a few days off this week so just 2 days in work then it’s Christmas shopping, putting up the decs and just chilling before the silly season starts :). Wishing everyone a Cyber Monday sale today, lets hope this month goes out with a big sales fairy splash :slight_smile:

Had a lovely time at the babys party yesterday she enjoyed the cake particularly, a well balanced diet of a chocolate cake in each hand lol!.

5 Likes

One sale to report @paperchainsandbeads and here’s today’s, a lovely large embellished card:

Sorry to hear some craft shows were quiet - I have one next weekend and am counting on it to be a success as it’s the only Christmas one I am doing!!

2 Likes

Thank you Max for mentioning Cyber Monday. I have decided to have a 20% discount in my shop today with the discount code CYBERMONDAY.

Natalie X

5 Likes

Morning Ninja’s