November Sparklers Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Morning everyone. Having problems with getting the pictures and links to load on your posts today and also the pictures in my listings are not loading properly. Any one else having problems? Good news that Bear is on the mend Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts

My re-list for today is this little number - the ruby is just gorgeous

I will be putting my shop on holiday mode this afternoon, as I have a big craft fair this weekend and will be setting up today. Hope black Friday does well for everyone with sales.

Jacqueline x

PS Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I have seen new flat caps to buy at Cotton Traders for a reasonable price, if you are running low. Jxx

1 Like

Good morning Sparklers and well done on the sales Roz, Sue and Donna! Happy dancing for you all!

I will be getting ready for the weekend craft fair too shortly, but won’t put my shop on holiday mode until the morning, call be wishful thinking!

I too have been having difficulty viewing photos, looks like they stuck part way through loading?!?

In the meantime, managed to grab one of my male models before he disappeared off this morning, to model my latest item, a chunky crocheted neck cosy, with vintage wooden toggle buttons!

Thank you Jacqueline for the tip on the hats, will look into it!

Natalie x

can I add another 9 to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Max, there’s a typo in your discount code. I’m assuming it’s BLACK20? That’s what was quoted in the art thread anyway! Could cause some confusion! :smile:

Yay! Well done Donna! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

1 Like

I have just set up a thread for interest in continue the challenge into December if anyone is interested.

Natalie x

2 Likes

Morning Sparklers

Glad to hear little Bear is very much on the mend Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts
Rachel @Glehcar - hope your nerve test went ok and you get some helpful news

Great shopping evening last night, held in a local village church, which is a new one for me!
Lots of people buying presents and for themselves - I’m finding people seem to have a different attitude to spending and treating themselves this year.
Off to a school christmas fair this evening, so after the weekly shop I’ll be madly making new stock.

I’m having a go at using the discount codes for Black Friday code BFP2014 gives 20% discount. I’ve sent it out in a newsletter and keeping my fingers crossed.

A relist from me again today

3 Likes

Thanks - not sure what has happened there - will see if I am more successful today ??

Carol xx

1 Like

Hiya all !
Caught up to here!
Well done on all the sales excellent to see!!

Roz @Rozcraftz yep that’s the same for me regarding pics, but I’ve been having probs all week uploading my new stuff had to look into using the ipad different server etc!

Liz @lizdyson I do believe you!!! Just had to make them, be patient women…!!lol :wink:

Here’s mine today finally got round to listing these!

Back later Steph xx

I can’t see the photos either but I’m having no problems loving and pinning.

Morning

Wow what a lot of sales - well done

and Natalie - thats fantastic - innovative ideas deserve success - hope you manage to source lots of caps wahey!!!

A relist from me today as have a craft fayre later at a local hotel - sounds like a lot of them this weekend - wishing us all success

Carol xx

I’ve really enjoyed the November Sparkles so Please add me to the December daily listings
Name suggestions:- December Dazzlers, December Diamonds, December Baubles, December Delicacies? But I love December Stars!

Lots of catching up today, and it’s Black Friday so lets hope the November Sparkles ends with an explosion of sales!
https://folksy.com/items/6553184-Badge-Rodeo-Cowboy-2-50-mm-diameter

I’m having problems too with pictures not downloading, might be to do with a Black Friday overload!

Oops! thanks Margaret :slight_smile:

OOh sold out already!!

1 Like

Morning All, 2 new items added - loving and pinning now :smile:

Going to have to come back to pin in an hour, Pinterest won’t let me log in for some reason xx

Hi all, just catching up while Ella is having her nap :slight_smile: Hope today is a massive success for everyone, my 10% discount is still running until 30th, I wonder is it worthwhile offering any other discounts for today only? I doubt if it would make any difference!

Having probs with some of the pics too, hope its just a minor glitch that gets sorted soon, definitely don’t need another problem from Folksy, especially on what is supposed to be the biggest shopping weekend, sort it out please, bad enough we cant get seen so much without this!!! (Sorry rant over, I promise! positive thoughts come back lol!!)

Be back in a mo with a listing x

Oh, and @NOfkantsCurios Natalie happy dancing for you hun and I hope the cap bags work out for you, well done, I saw the programme and funny thought of you at the time! :slight_smile:

Well done Natalie. You deserve it.
Not noticed a Black Friday rush in my shop today
Elephants from me.
https://folksy.com/items/3962586-Little-Elephants-Purse
https://folksy.com/items/4392325-Elephants-Coin-Purse
Should say 11 x 12 cms
Valerie x