November weekly listings and promotions 1st - 7th November 2015

Welcome to the November Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Sue x

Good morning & a happy November to you all. How scary is that!

Starting this week’s thread with some of my favourite - hematite

Looking forward to seeing your listings, please feel free to join in if you haven’t before

Sue x

2 Likes

Hiya Sue,
Thank you for another week, I know what you mean, we say the same every year but I’m sure it gets faster every year !

Here’s mine today and I’ll start a new board to pin, have a good Sunday, take care Steph xx

And

2 Likes

Can’t believe we’re already in November, where has this year gone…
I’ve listed this
https://folksy.com/items/6739771-Hand-Knitted-Head-Band-Ski-Band-Ear-Warmers-Deep-Red

1 Like

Good morning everyone on this chilly and foggy November morning. Hope you are all safe and warm.

I’ve pinned all to my November board and I have some upcycled Christmas Gift tags today

1 Like

Hiya all!

Happy Monday!

A relist today
Catch up later, Steph xx

1 Like

Morning all…I’ve pinned and loved all your lovely goodies and have added this

1 Like

Goodness! where is everyone…

1 Like

Hiya all!
I’m here still!
Lynn @erkinwald had a little custom work on the last few days.

Thought I’d show them if that’s ok?

Eileen @EileensCraftStudio thank you for recommending me on one of the other threads xx

Hope these pics work!

And

Back in a bit with normal listing Steph xx

1 Like

Morning everyone :smile:

I’ve pinned up to here and Steph I’ve google+ your stationery set. I do like your beaded treasures cards they are fab-u-lous :smile:

Evening

Quiet here this week!
Just caught up with pinning all your great items - I realise I now have 100 Pinboards - no wonder I struggle to find the right one sometimes!

1 Like

Morning all - love those cards Steph @stephshortstationery, wonderful pendant love the richness of the colour Sue @BeadstormJewellery, Roni @RONIPART your picture is so lovely.
I’ve added this

1 Like

Afternoon everyone, on this rather dull day. I’ve just pinned the rest of the lovely items on this thread and here is my mine for today

1 Like

Hi everyone, hope we all receive sales, there is 10% off this teacup pincushion and free postage

https://folksy.com/items/6699081-Pincushion-In-A-Shabby-Chic-Teacup-Saucer-Ebellished-With-Roses-Ribbon-Pins

1 Like

Hiya all
Hope all is well
Ah thanks again Eileen @EileensCraftStudio and Lynn @erkinwald for card love xx

Thought I’d make it back with normal listing yesterday but hey Hoo! You all know what it’s like :wink:

Lovely items everyone
Here’s mine today see you all later Steph xx

https://folksy.com/items/6742159-Christmas-Shapes-Red-and-Charcoal-Dark-Grey-Glittered-Baubles-50pk-

1 Like

I listed these yesterday - hope you like them?

Jacqueline x

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6720983-Handmade-Needle-Felting-On-Canvas-Acrylic-Painting-Snow-Scene-Snowman-Art

1 Like

Hiya all
Happy Friday …dear me another week gone!
Hope everyone is ok, and I’ll pin all items to my board, take care Steph x
Here’s my latest set

1 Like

Have loved and pinned all your lovelies to my Folksy 2015 board.
Haven’t been able to get any decent photos to be able to list, lets hope the sun puts in an appearance over the weekend…

2 Likes