October 2019 weekly listings and promotions - 13th - 19th October 2019

Welcome to the October weekly listings and promotions thread.

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly.

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post.

Thank you

Sue

3 Likes

Starting the week with a bracelet - my shop is in holiday mode for the week, but I will stop by regularly to pinned all your shared items to my zweekly Folksy board

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hi I saved you to Pinterest

I hope I’ve done this right!! :rofl::rofl: have a lovely Sunday!

2 Likes

Butch & Sundance the outlaw Budgies from me this week. 2 oil on block canvas paintings

3 Likes

Hi Sue @BeadstormJewellery Thank you for this thread. Hope you have a great day.

3 Likes

Liked and pinned to my Finds on Folksy board. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/HeartToSoulCards/finds-on-folksy/

3 Likes

Hi Nessa @HNCdesigns welcome to the Folksy community. I have posted your beautiful keyring to my Pinterest Finds on Folksy board

2 Likes

I’ve listed a few more Christmas pieces in my shop and my favourite is this Santa’s Magic Key.

I hope you like it.

3 Likes

Hi Sue @BeadstormJewellery I have pinned your gorgeous bracelet to my Pinterest Finds on Folksy Boaard.

2 Likes

Love this clever, unique idea and have pinned it to my Pinterest Finds on Folksy Board.

3 Likes

My latest card

3 Likes

Thank you xxx

https://folksy.com/items/7328803-30th-wedding-anniversary-gift 30th wedding anniversary star shape concrete stone.
I have pinned your lovely card to one my boards.

2 Likes

Off to :heart: your beaut pebbles @vickyrainey x

3 Likes

Thank you, that is so kind

3 Likes

All of the above pinned to my Folksy Oct to Dec pinterest board
I have a new boxed pincushion

3 Likes

A new zipped tote bag from me today. I will tweet & pin some of the above items

3 Likes

A drop of “Re styling” and snapping today…Eye Eye shall be sending :heart: to the above very sooooon

3 Likes