October Optimists Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 31st October 2015

Well done Claire on your sale! Happy dancing do you!

Back to work tommorow, on reception,as my dentist is still on holiday.

Natalie x

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

https://folksy.com/items/4773292-Baby-cardigan-hand-knitted-in-lemon-3-6-months

Carol x

Good morning, glad the stall went well Daw @hobbitgirlie1880, wow Rene @Dawitchi you are a brave woman taking on adults and children, I did an ink art class once with 25 adults spent most of the day running between groups! love the fish cushion too. Hope the consultant can help Valerie @valerie and your hubby improves. Cake sounds delishious Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign :slight_smile:

mine for today

3 Likes

Good morning, I read everyones news on the train last night and loved and pinned etc but I have to admit it all went by in a bit of a blur…

Valerie @valerie - glad hubby is back home with you, hope they manage to find better treatment to control it.

I had a wonderful day yesterday, great show, great food and great company :slight_smile: Theres nothing quite like a west end show! Trouble is, after eating out for 2 days in a row I now feel very fat and tired! For some bizarre reason I appear to have booked a new patient in to be seen at 8:30 this morning, I never work on Thursdays so why did I do that?! My problem is I just can’t say no.

This afternoon I have got a friend coming around for a needle felting lesson so there may be some poorly fingers later!

Today I have got this little lavender bag to show you.

Have a good day

Just relisting this sparkly little pink purse this morning . . .

Morning Optimists

Valerie sending best wishes to your husband, Natalie glad you had a lovely time. I will try and catch up with loving and pinning but off to work now

And another letter from this shop :smile:

Good morning everyone, I have just returned from the beautiful dreamy city of Vienna,

and I must go again! After all, it was here when I reached my 500th sale, thank goodness I left my shop open and my very able assistants to deal with my sales whilst I was away :grinning:
Today, I have another Christmas listing
https://folksy.com/items/6738372-Vintage-Stamps-Pocket-Mirror

6 Likes

Good morning Optimists,
I hope you are all well.
I’m sitting here listening to Sir Ian McKellen on Radio 1, he’s a living legend and so very funny :slight_smile:

I have a new scarf for you this morning
https://folksy.com/items/6738379-Large-Handmade-Paisley-Scarf-Stole-Wrap-Shawl-
I’ve clicked, pinned and loved up to here, but now have to go and embroider more Christmas Trees, I feel I will be truly sick of these by Christmas :expressionless:
I hope you all have a wonderful sales filled day.
Donna x

1 Like

Good morning
Hope everyone is okay.
Thanks for all the stall messages.
Still unsure if I should go back tomorrow but I can go in anytime today and tell them.
What do you lot think?

I have a pair of santa earrings for you this morning
https://folksy.com/items/6737396-Father-Christmas-earrings-

1 Like

argh! i just noticed i sent the wrong garment to a customer facepalm

Hope she’s understanding and sends it back while I send her the correct one!

2 Likes

Good morning. Looks brighter out than it has the last couple of days but there is rain forecast. Day three of the fair at Goathland so we hope the rain will have passed by when we come to pack up. Relist:

2 Likes

Here’s a relist for this morning and I will list something new a bit later :smiley:

1 Like

good morning…a seascape from me today…lovely blue sea…which is NOT what I am looking at just now…the sea is very GREY and hazy…

2 Likes

Morning everyone x

@NOfkantsCurios Natalie so pleased you had a fab time, have loved looking at all the pictures, would so love to go back to Rome some day, maybe when Ella is a little older!

@CraftsCouncil Sue, wow hun that’s amazing, well done, heres to the next 500!!

@Valerie Valerie, sorry to hear about your husband, hope the cardiologist gets to the bottom of it hun xx

@Rozcraftz Roz sounds like you had amazing day x

@Dawitchi Rene you are multi-talented!!!

Heres mine for today, have so much new stock built up to list!!!

3 Likes

Morning everyone. I have a re-list for you to start while I find a tape measure to find out the size of my new makes.

Off to find that tape measure and back in a bit with a new listing x

2 Likes

Morning all, @teabreaks, it’s pretty stormy here today as well!

Still had the orange threaded on the machine this morning so I have two new listings for today - that’s a first for me!

2 Likes

Have loved all the photos, especially as can only do virtual foreign travel at the moment, have a blood test tomorrow to see if they will let me go to Norfolk! Still off to a textile exhibition this morning :smile:
Love the bright colours of that hat @Eccentric Ella and good luck with your customer, loving the bird theme @LifeCovers , glad your stall went well @hobbitgirlie1880 but have no idea if you should do another but I have picked up on the fact you find it hard to say “no” to people!
A relist from me and also showing you the personalised version I did for Sue.
https://folksy.com/items/6693831-Personalised-Wedding-Ring-Dish

2 Likes

Having a sort out ready for a couple of Christmas fairs next month (seem to have spent the last few weeks making nothing but Christmas cards and needed to have a count up) I came across a couple of multipacks from last year so thought I should try them on here :slight_smile:
This set is actually a relist from last Christmas (the other pack doesn’t seem to have been listed before so back with that one later)

1 Like

Sorry, it took a little longer to get back on here than I thought.

My latest make is this long line Amethyst Necklace. The light in the pictures is terrible - sorry :disappointed:

Have a lovely day everyone x

4 Likes