October Optimists Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 31st October 2015

Morning

Very wet here in Cheshire too but at least shopping done and rest of cleaning, so afternoon free to do as I please Yeah!!!

@valerie - fingers x they get to the bottom of OH problems.

@Dawitchi - you clever thing that cushion is gorgeous

@SoSewMegan that bowl is beautiful, hope you enjoy your textile show and bloods ok so you can get to Norfolk

Here is my latest listing - a cutie for Christmas

Carol xx

4 Likes

Hiya all!
Hope all is well,
Well done Megan @SoSewMegan !
And also well done on all sales, great news X

My non payment pain Natalie @NOfkantsCurios so 1 for státionery please X
Hope your hubby is ok Val @valerie as I’ve not read today’s yet X

I’m nearly caught up pinning!

Another wet and miserable day☔️

Stay indoors all and treat yourselves to some gingerbread…lol​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum:

Catch up later, Steph xx

2 Likes

I’m slowly working through updating my photos whilst putting in a new card order and starting my next miniature magazine article. Thankfully the borrowed dog is happy to snooze the morning away!

3 Likes

Missed yesterday’s listing, too tired. But an early listing today while I’m at a mid week show.
https://folksy.com/items/6738546-Virage-fountain-pen

1 Like

Thanks for all the good wishes. Hubby is resting on the couch feeing a lot better. Hope the cardiologist can sort him out.
Just a couple of make up bags today
https://folksy.com/items/6680903-Make-Up-Bag-
https://folksy.com/items/6670595-Make-Up-Bag-
Valerie x

4 Likes

I also have a baby cardigan now listed in my shop. All my own design, so not another one the same anywhere.

1 Like

Afternoon all. Bit of a mixed bag of weather today, so wherever you are I hope you’ve managed to enjoy a bit of sunshine. Hope the cardiologist can help your husband Valerie @valerie. Pleased the stall went well Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880. Hope it goes well tomorrow if you decide to go back.
Pleased to announce another sale last night @NOfkantsCurios, second of the month taking me to 50, YAY!!! Only hope customer number 49 gets in touch so I don’t have to cancel her order. :fearful:
Anyway here is today’s offering - a new home card.

Alison xx

1 Like

Alison @FluffStuffCrafts have you seen this for new home cards?

I have thanks Rachel, just off to post the link now.

1 Like

Good afternoon - and a dark and dismal one it is! Here’s my latest contribution, to make you think of summer at the seaside! Back to catch up later.

1 Like

todays relist

2 Likes

Hi all,

A relist from me today. A little bit of nostalgia…

Jeanie x

1 Like

oh and just set this new one up

2 Likes

Evening, bit late but had to take loads of photo’s to get anything clear enough.
New in the fantasy collection

2 Likes

Well done on the sales so far today! Happy dancing for you!

Lovely photo of Vienna!

Natalie x

1 Like

Ruby Realm Earrings listed

2 Likes

My item for today is a funky little knitted reversible fluffy handbag.

Natalie x

1 Like

Evening all clicked and loved to here and can I add one to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

1 Like

Yay Max! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Evening

Megan @SoSewMegan hope your blood results are good & you can get away.
Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 hope you have a good day tomorrow, whether or not you do your stall.

We’re been lawnmower shopping this afternoon - I think ours decided to retire and gave up with an odd noise a couple of days ago. We now have an interesting lawn with a diagonal strip of shorted grass through it. Hoping now that we have a dry enough spell to finish it with the new mower!

2 sales to add please Natlaie @NOfkantsCurios, and a new pair of earrings

1 Like