October weekly listings and promotions 23rd - 29th October 2016

Welcome to the October weekly listings and promotions thread,

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Sue x

The start of another week already!

Starting us off with a wire-wrapped necklace

1 Like

Soon comes around doesn’t it I have pinned,tweeted and loved the above.

2 Likes

Battling a hideous cold, hope everyone else is ok. New listing for me today. Pinned.

2 Likes

I haven’t got anything new at the mo but I’ve loved and pinned everything above and will hopefully be back later in the week with something to list.

1 Like

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I’ve pinned all your lovely goodies to my Folksy Weekly board.
I’ve added these

1 Like

Hiya all!
Thanks as always sue @BeadstormJewellery

As usual I’ll be pinning everyone’s work to my folksy board
A new set of autumnal tags from me today
https://folksy.com/items/6919958-Small-Blank-Tags-Mini-Autumn-Theme-Tags-Can-Be-Personalised-100pk

Catch up later Steph X

2 Likes

Evening.

All caught up and back with a re-list.
Love the winters knits Gill @rainbowsnmore and Lynn @erkinwald.
Hope you feel better soon Ruth @RuthSmithJewellery

1 Like

Sue @BeadstormJewellery. Thank you, feeling better but it is taking some shifting.
Not listed today but have pinned to here.
Ruth

1 Like

Hiya all
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6735489-Christmas-Cards-Pack-of-Five-Childhood-Xmas-Handmade-pack-Cards-

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hi everyone
Happy Friday!

My offerings today and enjoy the rest of your day,
Steph xx

2 Likes

Hi everyone, hope you’re all enjoying the weekend,
Gingerbreads today

1 Like

All caught up, ready for the new thread tomorrow.