October weekly listings and promotions 4th - 10th October 2015

Welcome to the October Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Sue x

Morning, here we are another week further on in the year!

Starting this week’s thread with some new earrings.
Please do feel free to join in - the more the better!

I’ve started a new board for the last quarter of 2015 https://www.pinterest.com/beadstorm/folksy-2015-october-december-weekly-listers/

2 Likes

Another gorgeous day here. I’ve pinned and loved your earrings Sue @BeadstormJewellery and have listed these

2 Likes

Sorry its Christmassy I know we will all be sick of it by November!!

Love the gloves @erkinwald great colours

https://folksy.com/items/6722499-Red-Felt-Christmas-Stocking

1 Like

Love those gloves Lynn & the stocking Anita (not too early for Christmas!) - both pinned to my new board.

A new bracelet from me

1 Like

Listed today

Gill x

1 Like

Hi all sorry I’ve not been around trying to catch up with everything and waiting for a better ‘light’ day for taking photo’s.
I’ve pinned up to here.

Lovely items as always and I’m going to add now to the Christmas stocking with those little patchwork and cross stitch ones.

1 Like

Hiya everyone!
So sorry I’ve not been here this week, just been really busy with baking orders
For tea rooms big outdoor event on Saturday so trying to get myself ahead…I say trying!!

So here’s something from me

Catch up with pinning all lovelies later, have a nice evening Steph xx

1 Like

Have pinned all your gorgeous goodies and have listed this

Hiya all
Happy Friday
Off to hospital in a jiff with oh, he has to have the camera put down his throat!
Not looking forward to it for him😧Just listed these two sets.
Catch up later
Enjoy your Friday all, Steph xx

And

Steph @stephshortstationery love the tags. Hope OH is ok

Great stockings Eileen @EileensCraftStudio
Gorgeous necklace Lynn @erkinwald

See you on the new thread!

I’ve pinned up to here.

Steph love the Christmas tags I’m a bit behind on mine :frowning:

1 Like