@JTalbotDesigns
@plumporridge
@lovecrochetedcreations
@IndigoDaisyDesigns
@julielunt
@Textiletreasure
@sarahdavisglass

14 Likes

How lovely, I do like purple. Thank you so much for including my earrings in your beautiful selection.

1 Like

Thank you so much Poppy. Loved the collage. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello all. Does anyone know how to do a search on Faceache, oops, Facebook, for #folksyfriday posts?
I like to do a ‘sweep’ occasionally, so I can share, but not many come up, even when I click on ‘public’ posts. I had to come here to check they were being done (which they are!) but they are not coming up on my search. Any tips welcome!

Hi ya, if you search for folksy Friday on IG it brings up the hashtag & should show all the posts with that tag (or at least a lot of the most recent!) although just realised you were asking about FB & that doesn’t seem to work there!

Cheers Lou

1 Like

Hi all,

My Folksy Friday this week is small storage box’s. Just gone on IG and FB.

@OrchardFelts
@JiggleMaWiggle
@crochettwentyone
@pipdesigns

Have a good weekend, Cheers Lou

12 Likes

Thanks, Lou. IG is a dream to use compared with FB! :smiley:

2 Likes

I go round and like all the ones here, and then search #folksyfriday on Facebook and find a few more. But I think that more people put them on IG rather than FB.

1 Like

Hi, If you go to the Folksy Shop Group page and then do a search for Folksy Friday/ FolksyFriday they should come up.

2 Likes

I don’t think many people use hashtags on Facebook, so even if they have posted there as well as Instagram, the posts might not come up in a search.
It can still be a helpful way to promote as their followers will hopefully see it (and it’s the easiest place to actually put links to the items), it’s just not as easy to search what everyone else has been sharing.

2 Likes

Here is my Folksy Friday - copied from Instagram.
SallyAnn xxx

15 Likes

This week’s Folksy Friday Board. Floral motifs - knitting and crochet.

Starting at top left

@yorkshireharecrafts
@firtreeknitwear
@thistledownandHOPE
@BelaFarCrafts
@BabyKnitsbyGrandma
@OhhhWhatAYarn
@Justtosay
@preciousmoments

I post first to instagram, as I find that is the easiest. Copy to twitter, facebook (my page and the folksy shop group) , pinterest and then here. Sometimes forget to do one. I find the most difficult part is sorting out the user names. Quite often it’s different on each platform.

I really enjoy thinking of a theme and searching Folksy and scrolling through all the lovely items that are for sale.

12 Likes

Thank you so much for adding my little car, Susan!

1 Like

You’re welcome. I love it.

2 Likes

Good afternoon Lou,

Sorry it has taken me so long to say a very special ‘Thank you’ for promoting my faerie houses!
It was a lovely surprise!

Have a lovely Sunday

Sheela

2 Likes

Hi ya, you’re welcome, one of the most fun things about doing the folksy Friday collages is finding lovely things!

Cheers Lou

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! How on earth is it Friday already? My theme this week is orange and grey, I will put out on Facebook very shortly. xxx

@TanithRouseJewellery
@AnnaKingJewellery
@MoreTeaVicarKnitwear
@jamesgreenprintworks
@plumporridge
@pipdesigns
@maidoffabric
@stitchi

15 Likes

Morning all,

I’ve managed a morning post today! I’ve got some autumn leaves today for my Folksy Friday. Posted on IG and FB.

@DevonScent
@DaisyWings
@DeCumiDesigns
@erkinwald
@CraftsByFenella
@bowerbirddesigns
@bronwenceramics
@boonhomeware

Cheers Lou

18 Likes

Today is World Post Day and I would like to celebrate the post! We could not do what we do without it specially during this crazy year. Here is my Folksy Friday image, all items have a free UK post. From top left to bottom right:
@sarahdesignsuk
@beckypearcedesigns
@daisyflorencedesign
@feelfeltfound
@puffincovedesigns
@teresatrangmar
@einderdesigns
@JessieGrowden_design

15 Likes

Thank you so much for featuring my earrings. What a lovely combination of items you’ve chosen xx

2 Likes