SAA Art challenge/exhibition

I belong to an art group called the SAA which is the Society for ALL Artists.
They are running a World Record Art challenge for anyone who would like to take part.
They are trying to set the world record for “The Largest Number of Original Artworks Exhibited Under One Roof”.
Anyone can take part and at the end of it, the paintings will be on permanent exhibition at the SAA Headquarters in Newark Notts. All entries must be originals and not prints.
Unfortunately, there are no prizes and works cannot be returned, but if any of you would like to send in entries, you can find the details at www.saa.co.uk/worldrecord
You do NOT have to belong to the SAA to enter but you do need to have an entry form, which I think you can find on the website.
So come on all you artists…

4 Likes

What a fun idea, to be part of a world record Challenge, I’ve printed the form and will send in an Art In Wax ACEO :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting this

Hazel

1 Like

well done Hazel.
every little bit of publicity and promotions helps us all.

1 Like

I was delighted to see this in the SAA magazine, it’s so good to see some promotion for ACEOs. I’ll definitely be sending one in, just need to choose which one…

1 Like

This sounds great!
Thanks for letting us know about it - I think I’ll send one in, too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be great if we could get all our folksy artists in the exhibition!!..

1 Like

I took part in a similar event, but as a fundraiser and it was great fun and fantastic to see everyone’s individual art pieces on display! Have shared it with the art consortium I’m a part of. Thanks Brenda for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, sounds a fab idea, I’ll also send one!

Tina :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds like fun! i’ll definitely be taking part - thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like