September-weekly-listings-and-promotions-28th September - 4th October

This is my latest make
http://folksy.com/items/6531590-Handbag-and-Shoulder-Bag

2 Likes

Good morning and welcome new people :smile:

I’ve pinned up to here

I have gloves to day

1 Like

Welcome Newbies!! Nice to see new people joining in!
Lovely makes everyone!!
Just a relist from me today…

Off to post on FB

Claire xx

1 Like

I can’t believe that it is October already! Where is the year going?
I have a clock to list today.

I have pinned up to here. There are some lovely things this week.
Jacqui.

2 Likes

Morning all!
Sorry for been missing, but had a hectic time back on college journeys with Cameron and that together with early starts didn’t get a chance at all to post :((
So I’m been naughty again posting and running but I promise I will read and pin when I get a chance…hopefully sometime today!
http://folksy.com/items/4635442-Christmas-Card-Pk-of-5-Star-of-Wonder-Handmade-Xmas-Card-Pack

And catch up

Steph xx

2 Likes

Just popping quickly by to catch up on pinning as I’m running around like a headless chicken.

We have to go to Heathrow this evening to pick up a young American guest who is going to stay with us for the next 6 weeks a bit of a surprise but ‘adopted daughter’ sprung it on us only 3 days ago.

As we are still full throttle into building work I’m trying to get the house a bit more presentable for our surprise guest. Poor lad 6 weeks in a strange country staying with us lol

Oh well we’ll just have to show him some good British Hospitality.

2 Likes

switching to weekly listing for a while, as sales have been so bad…can’t afford to list every day at the moment…
Just listed this one after trying to download the pics on here all day…eureka…success…

2 Likes

Very tired this morning after getting back home after 1.00am from the Airport. UK border people kept our American guest for quite a time even after they came out to speak to us. Still he’s here now and still fast asleep. The poor lad had been travelling for over 20 hours.

I’ve pinned your fun card Brenda.

I have some more Christmas Cross Stitch Tags

1 Like

Hi everyone

What a long dat for you all Eileen @EileensCraftStudio! I’m sure your american guest will have a great time once he’s recovered from his journey.

Pinned all the great items above & adding some new earrings

I’m having a flash sale in my Folksy shop, with 20% off all items purchased by 9 am on Monday

Sue x

1 Like

Hi all…
Wow…busy times for some of you…Make sure you all have the time to sit down and put your feet up with a cup of tea!!
Here’s mine today…pink butterflies…

Have a good weekend everyone! :smile:
Claire xx

Hi Everyone,
Listed this yesterday: http://folksy.com/items/6532556-Crocuses

And this today : http://folksy.com/items/6532745-Little-Owl

Been AWOL for most of this week.
Various hospital appointments, tests, X-rays etc.
The Orthopaedic Surgeon told me today that I need a complete knee replacement on my right leg.
Which I more or less knew about but have been putting it off for quite a while, but I can’t really manage very well at all now so I have decided to go ahead with it.
Should be in about 8 to 10 weeks, which will be December, my busiest time of the year for sales.
I don’t want to put it off though, so I will just have to cope.
OH is very good at cutting out and packing and he will go to the Post Office for me.
And my sewing machine has a hand control which can be used instead of a foot control so should be able to manage.
Especially if I get a wiggle on and make quite a bit of stock up in advance.

More Harris Tweed again for an Ipad Air but in a different colourway

Off to do some pinning and loving
Shirley x

1 Like

Finally managed to list this Address Book, after having trouble loading photos. Got there in the end though!

Will come back later to catch up and pin.
Jacqui.

1 Like

Hiya everyone!
Sorry been missing a lot!
One thing and another, you all know how it is!
I’ve caught up pinning and loving to here in time for new thread.
Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns it’ll be worth it the end, my mam has had her knee done and it’s surprising how quickly she was back on her feet, she did loose a little confidence though, purely because it was the same time of year as you are due to get yours, and she was afraid she slipped.
She wasn’t in hospital very long though x

Here’s mine today

See you all later, Steph xx

1 Like

Hi everyone! I think more or less weekly will suit me well.

I listed this bookmark earlier this week - will pop and look at listings above:

These cards are so pretty!

I love the Harris Tweed!

Hope your op. date comes up soon, that it all goes ahead without any problems and you’re feeling better by Christmas. Look on the bright side - if you have it done now, then you’ll be all sorted in time for next year’s summer holidays!

Sorry to hear about the op Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns, but as Steph says, it will be worth it for sure.
Hope you don’t have to wait too long for a date

Sue x

Thanks for all the reassurances about my knee replacement op.
Coming to terms with it now.

Shirley x

2 Likes

Hiya, just checking to see if there’s anymore pinning to do

Lizzie @LizzieMade ah that’s so kind, thank you X

See you on new thread Steph x

1 Like