September weekly-listings-and-promotions-14th-20th September

Welcome to the September Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

good morning everyone I’ve caught up with pining on last weeks thread and I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday.

2 Likes

Hiya everyone’
Thanks Sue for starting us off on another week…let’s hope it’s a good one :smile:
Finally taken the plunge and opened a Christmas section…sorry!
Here’s my first

Back later, Steph xx

3 Likes

They are brilliant :slight_smile: I’ve just pinned them

I’ve still not listed mine due to the problem with no where to take photo’s at the moment.

I’m working on a possible new place to take photo’s will be expertimenting tomorrow so lets hope it doesn’t rain lol

Hello everyone.
I am continuing with my Christmas and end of year listings, by listing another diary.

I love your gift tags, Steph and your hat, Eileen. I have pinned them both.
Off to catch up on the end last week now.
Jacqui.

2 Likes

Hi all, hope you’ve had a fab weekend!!

Lovely warm looking beanie Eileen @EileensCraftStudio!!
Cute tags Steph @stephshortstationery … I could do with starting on Christmas items too!!!
Gorgeous embroidery Jacqui @EmbroideryScene!!
Will post all on FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/KnitnPurl/373032242810872

Just a relist for me today…

Hop you all have a profitable week… :wink:
Claire xx

2 Likes

Hi everyone - miserable day here with lots of rain.

Sorry I didn’t make it back here yesterday. Had Day 2 of my weekend Scarecrow Festival - had a great day, with lots of sales. so glad the rain held off until after it had finished.

Pinned & loved all the lovely items here
Hi Lynn @erkinwald if you’re around x

Now I’ve finished my outdoor events I’m joining the christmas listers - so here goes

Sue x

2 Likes

Hiello one and all have pinned and loved all your gorgeous goodies.
Hi to Sue @BeadstormJewellery glad you had a good day of sales at the Scarecrow Festival.
Lynn x

1 Like

New painting just listed!

1 Like

Hi Lynn @erkinwald & Hi!

New Christmas earrings from me

Hope everyone’s ok - bit quiet here at the moment

Sue x

3 Likes

Good morning all it’s a wee bit chilly this morning, it was quite misty earlier and now it’s just dull grey :frowning:

I did manage to some photo’s taken yesterday but I still need to complete my Christmas Tags, the cross stitching is finish just need to do the finishing touches and take photos.

I’ve pinned all your wonderful creations up to here. Glad your festival went so well Sue :smile:

I have a new hat today a pixie style hat.

4 Likes

Been having a go at making these today.

1 Like

morning everyone I’m not doing too well this morning wake up with a nastie pain behind my left shoulder blade. I think might have pinched the nerve as it’s not quite as painful as when traped the nerve behind the shoulder blade on the right side.

Still it’s painfulf enough that I dare not move.

I’ve pinned your lovely Christmas stocking Pauline

2 Likes

Thank you for the pin. I hope the pain eases, there’s nothing worse than trapping a nerve. I’ve just got back from the hospital after having an ultrasound on a lump in my back which I’ve had for a while, then I started getting backache. Apparently nothing to worry about.

oh no Pauline, trust your back to hurt after having the Ultrasound :frowning: I hope it goes quickly.

Glad the lump has turned out to be nothing to worry about.

Hi everyone!!
Oh no Eileen… @EileensCraftStudio, rest up, and I’m sure the pain will ease up!!
Lovely items folks, I plan to get started on xmas items after a charity event on thurs in aid of Cancer Reserch…(I do hope lots of people turn up!!)
I’m listing this scarf today…

Off to post on FB
Claire xx

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that you are suffering Eileen @EileensCraftStudio and Pauline @PaulinesCrafts. It sounds like you both need to take it easy.
I love your Ruffle Scarf, Claire @KnitnPurl. It looks so soft!
I am still on a Christmas theme today. I have a set of placemats.
http://folksy.com/items/6523455-Set-of-4-Snowflake-Placemats
I will pop back in a bit to catch up with pinning.
Jacqui.

3 Likes

Lovely placemats by @EmbroideryScene - I have tweeted, pinned, facebooked, stumbled and hearted

2 Likes

Morning all - just dashed in to pin and love your gorgeous goodies.
Pauline @PaulinesCrafts and Eileen @EileensCraftStudio I hope you are both feeling better and the pains are easing.
Lynn x

2 Likes

My pains are slowly going now. Thank you Lynn @erkinwald