Share your High Fives!

Wow I’ve reached 250 sales, I’m so pleased, many thanks to all those that have purchased my items.
:smiley:

6 Likes

I was so excited to get my first sale today!
I had a double take when i saw my congratulations email from the Folksy team.
I only have supplies in my shop at the moment, but i have a good few ideas for some sewing with some of the 100% wool felt that i use for the die cuts that i sell.
It just makes me smile to see a number one next to sales in my shop
Debs x

3 Likes

Hurray…I sold my 10th piece today!!

2 Likes

Hi Folksy, thanks so much for adding my Dakota Deer Wall / Door hanging to the Folksy Favourites list and also my Flying Elephants mobile to your Nursery Decor gift gides. I have not made a sale yet and need all the help I can get. So thanks again

x

2 Likes

Well done, I’m still trying. x

hi there - i was very excited to to reach 150 sales last night .
a big thanks to you at folksy and thanks to my lovely customers -x-

1 Like

Well done sally. Bet you are well pleased.

1 Like

Thank you for adding my bowl to the Valentine Gift Ideas Guide :slightly_smiling:

Hurrah! Just won Jacqueline Gold’s WOW award! Yay! never too old for a shiny sticker! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just had my first sale on Folksy! Its a commission piece so need to crack on in the morning.

4 Likes

Congratulations :grinning:

1 Like

I was about to say “Whooo 125 sales!” When up popped 126 and 127, so never mind :wink:

5 Likes

I have just received my congratulatory email from Folksy having reached 300 sales. Thank you Folksy and all of my customers.

4 Likes

I can’t quite believe it. For a limited period only, I am 8th on the Top Seller list. Never even got near the top 50 before.

6 Likes

I’ve reached 250 sales!! Whoopie!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ha Ha…My first sale…and my rug is featured on the rug categpry main page too! Thank you Folksy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Beginner’s Quilt Kits have been featured in this month’s Today’s Quilter! Feeling very chuffed!

2 Likes

Hit just over 2,500 sales in my shop today! Yay! My colouring book has been an amazing success and pushed my sales right up :slight_smile: x

3 Likes

Thank you Folksy Team for adding one of my necklaces to Folksy Favourites, it’s given me a real boost.