Folksy Ltd

Share your High Fives!

(HilaryP) #1

Make sure you are signed up to the Folksy Seller Newsletter! Share your ‘high fives’ - first sales or 3000th sales, or getting featured in the press - let us know what successes you are celebrating here or tag us @folksy on twitter, instagram or Facebook

Just click here to add your email address

High fives
Folksy gift guides?
Newsletter
(HilaryP) #2

(Sara Leigh Thornton) #3

I’m signed up to it, but to be totally honest, I rarely read it now as it makes me feel excluded. I’ve passed 1,000 sales, and mentioned it here on the forums, but it’s never been ‘newsworthy’.

Not being a grouch - just self preservation - I feel happier not reading it, and that way I don’t feel like I’m invisible amongst all those who are celebrated :slight_smile:

(HilaryP) #4

Hi @DandelionsGallery - sorry I must have missed that - of course that is newsworthy! I’ve just taken over writing the seller email and we have only just started to feature these high fives in it as I want to celebrate exactly this kind of achievement. So may be worth having a look if you haven’t opened for a few weeks.

I’ve just sent out a tweet for you too!

(Charlotte Trimm) #6

I’m in Craftseller Magazine this month thanks to the lovely Camilla Westergaard passing on my details to Katie Nicholls who writes for them, it’s a lovely feature about making lucrative products and also features Claire Gent so double bit of Folksy seller success and could be helpful to other sellers!

(Kelly) #7

Congratulations Charlotte! :wink:

(HilaryP) #8

great to hear that @bycharlieshand :smile:

(Camilla) #9

Yay Charlie! And yay Claire too!

(Charlotte Trimm) #10

Thank you all very much!

(Kelly) #11

I’m signed up and just in time to see myself in there. Thanks so much Folksy! x

(Rachel) #12

Bother, I seem to have deleted the last newsletter, is there a way of finding another copy please? Rachel

(HilaryP) #13

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=3d1c6a149b4d82013b3fd0b15&id=617aac1ce4&e=fc038b3026

You should be able to read it online wih this link @Glehcar

(Rachel) #14

Thank you Hilary :smiley:

(Sara Leigh Thornton) #16

Quick question - the high fives for landmark sales, are they only for certain numbers?

(HilaryP) #17

Hi Roz,

The admin team get notifications for certain milestones but we’d love to celebrate all kinds of achievements in this section - so if you have good news please share it here (tag me if you can so I see it) or on Twitter etc

(HilaryP) #18

will be sure to tweet this and add to the newsletter - missed your post last week!

Hilary

(Andie) #19

Hi @HilaryP,
I don’t know whether I’m too late or if it’s allowed to be included but I have a special offer on my shop until 27th September. 10% off when you use the code SEPT10. I’ve had a couple of things in the Favourite Finds lately and I’m oping for a sale soon.

(Sara Leigh Thornton) #20

Not sure if that was meant to be a reply to me rather than Roz?

Anyway, I’ve hit 1200 sales :slight_smile:

(Jennifer Combes) #21

Hi

Not sure if it counts but I set up my FB page last week and made 100 likes…

The dundee & Fife Courier also ran a story on me…not national press or anything but a start!

(Karen Johnson) #22

Wow that’s amazing, how did u do that? :smiley: