Shop closing - special offers

Hello - I’m finally getting around to closing down my old Textile Treasures shop - which is here:

https://folksy.com/shops/Textiletreasure

I’ll be transferring some items to my ‘new’ Heidi Meier Textiles shop but the remaining items will be reduced or de-listed if I plan to take them to craft shows. It’ll take me a while to go through everything but I’ll add a note to this thread as and when things are reduced, you’ll be able to see. Got some stuff listed at reduced prices already, so have a look and let me know if there’s anything you want!

Heidi

I’ve just listed this old design, which is now discontinued, and packaged them up as sets of thank you cards for weddings.

It’s in the new shop as I didn’t want to incur a new listing fee in the old shop (!)

Last day of Folksy Plus so I won’t be getting any views from tomorrow lol and the old shop will close for good at some point during the next couple of weeks. (new shop is still up and running)

Just wanted to say this is my best offer and you get to choose the cards you want. They are listed as Child’s birthday cards just because that fitted with many of the images, but they can also be used for adults too. Especially as I added the Red hearts (Valentines??) and the Time for Tea card (fab friend’s or mum’s birthday cards).