Show us your Folksy Pinterest Boards

I have only just signed up for Pinterest and am still finding my way around…can someone tell me “VERY GENTLY” how to make a Folksy pinterest board and what is expected of it…thanks

I’m no techno whizz, so this is just my way, maybe there is a quicker way, but here it is step by step.

Once you have created a pinterest account, you click on your name at the top right of the screen.

There you will see a big rectangle with a plus sign saying ‘create a board’ - click on that.

Fill in the board details in the pop up that appears, and click ‘create board’ at the bottom right.

Your board is now created. To add pins, simply click on the board, and then onto the rectangle with the plus sign and the words ‘Add a pin’.

You will then have a choice to add a pin from your device (so a picture that you have saved on your computer or device) or to pin a picture from the web (for example Folksy). If you click to add a picture from the web , you will get a ‘Pin from a website’ pop-up with an address bar. All you have to do (in another window) is find the picture you want on the web, and copy the address from the address bar at the top. Then paste the address into the ‘Pin from a website’ pop-up that has popped up on pinterest, and click next.

The picture will then appear on pinterest for you to click on, and pin it to your board - with the option to write something about the pin, click ‘pin it’ and it’s done.

It sounds WAY more complicated than it is, it’s really very simple - the proof being, that I can do it! wink

These are instruction for a computer, it may vary from device to device though, so hope it helps x

And good luck - enjoy! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I’ve recently started 2 folksy boards! I’m fairly new to this!

A spring themed board:

1 Like

thank you for the info…I will see what I can do one day in the week.x

1 Like

My Folksy Foxes board

As spring is just about starting I’ve revamped my Buzzing Bees board.

1 Like

Just done this one there are some great things on Folksy for this theme!:

I have a board full of all the things I reaaaaally would like to buy!

Spring is coming…

My Folksy Favourites- an interesting and varied collection

All sort of fairy things :slight_smile:

Spring Has Sprung: Folksy Wishlist

Animals.

Wonderful Folksy Finds

1 Like

Prints. Lovely printed pieces of animals:

Hi Folksy
I have just submitted my second Pinterest boad. The first one was butterflies, bees & ladybirds, my second is beach love. It’s new to me so please let me know if I’m doing it right!!
https://folksy.com/shops/HandMaidSW

Help!!

How do you add the Pinterest board link to a post? So many of you have done this and I am having difficulty!
I am not used to social media! But I have found Pinterest board creating very addictive so far! Your assistance is much appreciated.

https://folksy.com/shops/HandMaidSW

hi there - cut and paste the url of your pinterest boad into the post here.
should then show with photo.

you can also add a link to your pinterest page in your main shop page.