Show us your Folksy Pinterest Boards

We used to have a thread in the old forum for our Folksy Pinterest Boards, so here goes…

… here’s ours for starters.

6 Likes

Donna x

2 Likes

Here’s one of my boards

Lynn x

1 Like

Lovely boards folks.

I’ve always fancied doing one myself, but I don’t quite understand how. I have read the help guide, but I’m embarrassed to say I’m still a tad confused :confused:
I have got a Pinterest account and I use the app on my tablet. So the problem I have is the bit where Folksy need the URL to link. I don’t see it though with using the app.
Does anyone else manage to do it with a tablet?
If not I will have to push my hubby off the PC and try it from there.
I really, really would love to try creating one :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Karen :hibiscus:

Karen xx

1 Like

My latest two:-

2 Likes

Hi, @karenscraftybitz I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’m finding this whole social media a bit confussling! You know when you go on holiday and you are at the airport and everything is in the local lingo… How do you put your folksy link on facebook-I’m so bad at this I discovered I have liked myself!!

Carolex

1 Like

I made this board just the other day - it was such a lovely day and gardens seemed to be just the thing!

2 Likes

Hi
Let me introduce my creatures:)
Any comments are welcome;)

But, these aren’t Folksy pinboards, Evgeniya…

Hi @CazParCrafts

Maybe some kind soul will help us out lol. I’m not giving up :grinning:
I’m sorry I can’t help you with your Facebook conundrum as I don’t use it.

Karen :laughing:

Hi you go to the front page Pinterest board and where it says to curate Pinterest board make one on Pinterest then click the link underneath which is a form you fill in to Folksy admin. I hope this makes sense.

If you have an iPad know the address of you Pinterest URL,mine in www.pinterest.com/craftbags, copy that and your board name as the link. You can access Pinterest from a browser on your iPad instead of from an app where you can copy the address.
Teresa.

3 Likes

Thanks Teresa. I might give it a whirl now. :grinning:

Karen :tulip:

1 Like

I made this one yesterday :smile:
http://www.pinterest.com/beledien/folksy-en-fête/

3 Likes

Just a general question about Pinterest …

Do you have a pinterest page for your business or just boards on your personal account?

I haven’t linked my folky and facebook pages to pinterest yet and wondered what others did.

I’ve just had my first attempt at a board. It was fun :grinning:

Karen :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

I started one today. http://www.pinterest.com/poisonedapple13/folksy-favourites/

Here’s another one of mine

Lynn x

1 Like

Wow, some really lovely boards on here :blush:

Here are a few of mine,

Katy x

1 Like

Hiya,
Great idea Heather!

Steph xx

5 Likes