Stats reverted to old format with Nil content

My stats have reverted to the old format but without any content. Anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

I just checked mine and they seem to be fine

Mine have reverted to the old format and have nil content too. I’ve tried changing the time frame from 7 days to 24 hours, but no luck. @yorkshireharecrafts

1 Like

Same here.

Thanks everyone did wonder if it was just me! Can you help @dougfolksy

1 Like

I’m (still) seeing the new format.
For those of you that are seeing the old format it will probably be very useful to Arron and Doug if you can state the browser (and version) plus any extensions that you are using. It would probably also be useful to them if you could try viewing your stats from a different browser to see if you still see the same result.

1 Like

I’m on Google Chrome Version 113.0.5672.93 and is the same on Firefox 113.0.1

Still showing old version and no stats.

I’m using Google Chrome on my laptop.
Old version, no stats . Noticed last night but didnt get round to asking as nobody else mentioned it.

Just checked Android phone… that has the new vesion.

If you’re seeing the old version, if you click the stats link from the dashboard rather than the one from the drop down then you should be able to access the correct stats page while waiting for this to get fixed.

2 Likes

I’m using Firefox 112 on Windows 10. Sorry I don’t know what an extension is! Just tried using Microsoft Edge, and it’s the same for me - old stats showing nil.

Oh yes, so it does! Thanks Kim :blush: Not sure if some data is missing though as numbers have dropped a lot (might be genuine of course).

Also when using the dropdown, my android phone is still showing the old 0 version, but the new one when using the sidebar link from dashboard.

I’m using Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.

Thanks Kim.

Thanks Kim - that works for me!

The stats link from the drop down menu should be working properly now.

@kimfolksy Yes it’s working for me now - thanks to whoever took their screwdriver and hammer to it!

Thank you.