Suggestions for anniversary gifts please!

Special hand sewn 40th brooches, ideal for anniversary celebrations

Elaine

I was going to suggest one of my hearts but I see you’ve beaten me to it, it’s already in there! Thank you Camilla @folksycontent :slight_smile:

How about Freshwater Pearls for Pearl Wedding Anniversary 30 years

White fresh water pearls and amethyst are attached to gold vermeil ear wires
Gold vermeil is gold plated onto sterling silver

Earring drop measures approx. 22 mm from the base of the ear wire

earrings will come gift wrapped in a small box

Hi, We make personalized hand painted plaques and signs… They would cover year 5 -

wood :smile:

We love doing commissions and work with alot of wedding couples… We enjoy working with loving things… Thanks for reading… Emma Birdcage Barn Emporium

1 Like

For cotton - how about this as its made from cotton based fabrics

and the print version serves very well for the paper anniversary!

:slight_smile:

And this one for Linen (the backing fabric is linen!)

:smile:

I love making leather cuffs - perfect for either sex :smile:
https://folksy.com/shops/jcu/collections/61491
What about a wrap, for example

Also, aluminium is an alternative for tin for the 10th anniversary - I handstamp aluminium cuffs

For cotton, 2nd wedding anniversary present how about a personalised cushion, here’s one I’ve made https://folksy.com/items/6707458-2nd-Anniversary-or-Wedding-Cushion-Personalised-

I have a selection of personalised gifts for 7th weddign anniversary (copper).

Also, sterling silver personalised jewellery for 25th wedding anniversary:

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve recently developed a bespoke First Year wedding anniversary card. A hand painted watercolour illustration of the top tier of the couples wedding cake, complimented by hand written typography with a message of choice, eg Happy Anniversary, Congratulations, etc. This gets two traditions in one with paper and having your top tier wedding cake on your first anniversary. As many couples are not having a tiered cake or are not keeping to the tradition of keeping it till then, it allows a nod towards said tradition and a lovely memory of the day.

Not yet in my shop but soon to be!

Thank you

3rd leather right up my street how about a set of leather coasters
can be customised with a family crest or just a pattern of choice

5th wooden a decorative cheese board, chopping board. I have new photos of these just need a bit of time to change them over. These boards or hanging signs could be personalised with design of your choice and possibly a photo will list an example in the next couple of days.

I have sold quite a few of these for 2nd anniversaries.
https://folksy.com/items/6656840-Pair-of-Personalised-Mr-Mrs-Ring-Pillow-slips-Wedding-Engagement-Gift

I’ve got this card that is suitable for a wedding or an anniversary and it’s made from a silvery card blank (and even better value as it’s in my reduced to clear collection)

This would make a pretty gift for a husband to give to his wife on their paper anniversary

Not sure if this means cards too, but I have a few and any of my designs can be adapted for anniversary and can be personalised.

This one could be made into an anniversary one

I have these anniversary cards which are very popular

I have my Unframed Personalised Wedding Tree Anniversary Print and Card Sets.

Celebration Card which can be personalised with your own message.

I do a market stall in the lobby of one of the local pharma companies and you should see the look of excitement on people’s faces when they realise they can do their name/ initials but elements from phd work also prove popular. I’ve also done a pair of cufflinks to ‘celebrate’ a lab sink fire! Still trying too figure out if I can make a representation of diamond’s crystal structure look good so that they can buy a ‘diamond’ pendant.
Sasha

2 Likes

chocandroll - I can make a lovely handmade chocolate congratulations izza

Handmade Congratulations Chocolate Pizza

this is a 7 and a half inch chocolate pizza - with congratulations in bitesized gold painted letters (note photo does not show gold lettering) and a gold painted chocolate champagne glass in the middle - perfect for an anniversary or wedding - champagne glass can be painted silver or red aswell if you have a silver or ruby wedding
Comes packaged in an authentic pizza box and tied with ribbon
These are handmade to order