Suggestions for our Mother's Day guides - add your items for 2019!

Hello, I´m a new member on folksy.com and here are some of my pieces that would make a perfect Mother´s day gift. Thank you for all the lovely suggestions. Kerstin from Our pretty Universe

A glass bowl in shimmering aventurine

A lovely gemstone necklace

This is a one-off silver gemstone necklace with handmade felt and silk panel. The stone is a pink dendritic opal with beautiful veining, set in silver. The complete pendant is 7cm long and 5cm wide, with the stone itself measuring 3x3cm. The felt panel is fixed to a 5mm wooden dowel with silver metal end cap beads and the twine is pink waxed cotton and has silver metal beads. The length of the necklace is 38.5cm from the centre of the twine to the pendant. This would make a lovely Mother’s Day gift.

A lovely lace and linen bag

This is a lovely, one of a kind bag, made by hand, from a soft duck egg blue linen, overlaid with a mix of vintage and new off-white lace and shimmery ribbon. It is fully lined with cream cotton and hand sewn throughout. The strap is made of linen overlaid with lace. The bag closes with a mother of pearl button and duck egg blue ribbon. There is a small rabbit charm, attached by a small string of glass beads. The bag measures 17.5 X 22cm and the strap is 88cm in length. This would make an ideal gift for Mother’s Day.

A cute little notebook set

Some warm and cosy mitts

I have a pretty trinket bowl which I can post straight away

https://folksy.com/items/6811858-Water-Colour-Mini-Painting-Blue-Monochrome-Dolls-House-One-Twelth-Scale

Miniature painting for Mother?

Camilla @folksycontent I think the post above might be spam.

EDIT, it seems you’ve spotted and deleted it :slight_smile:

A hand painted silk glasses case for you Mum to keep her reading glasses in

2 Likes

A vintage embroidery needle case.

1 Like
2 Likes

My listing for today could be a card or a gift for Mum or Grandma :slight_smile:

1 Like

A Mother’s Day gift idea is this beautiful 2-in-1 handembroidered Cat hanging deco. I’d be happy to add a small personalisation on the back.

1 Like

Some warm and cosyfingerless mitts

3 Likes

For a Mum who loves a splash of colour :blush:

Karen

3 Likes

I have some nice crystal pearl earrings for mums with pierced ears and embroidered brooches. All of my embroidered brooches are one of a kind.

I’ve got lots of interesting things ideal for Mum, but this one is quite nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

My patchwork Mother’s Day card - perfect for Mother’s Day!

A beautifully hand stitched card, highly individual and embellished with buttons, beads and embroidery. It is left blank inside for your special message.