Weekly Art Chat w/c 14th July ...... artists and everyone welcome

Pam, I hope you’re going to have time to paint more regularly again, I missed you!

1 Like

Thanks, Margaret! I’ll do my best to paint and list a bit more frequently! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning all…looks like being a nice day (we had rain all day yesterday)
Time to paint…

Good Morning Brenda … very hot here today :smile:

back in a mo just about to list two new ACEO’s …

Morning, Brenda and Hazel! It’s sunny here, too!

It’s sunny here and apparently going to be hot later. Perfect day for taking the team for Ice Cream at lunch! :smile:

1 Like

Great its sunny with you too Pam and Margaret :slight_smile:

Ice Cream lunch sounds good … having only just this year starting eating dairy again after 30 years I do love ice cream, some more than others I have to say, whats your favourite flavour, I like vanilla but also toffee and fudge ones … not keen on strawberry !!! Had a very posh belgium chocolate ice cream when we were away that was nice too !!!

These are new from me today …

My favourite flavour is mint choc chip, but I’m partial to rum and raisin too :slight_smile:

Love those Hazel, and the way you’ve displayed them on the books too. The flower is my favourite but the sunset is very effective as well.

Not tried rum and raisin yet … I’ll put it on my list :smile:

Thanks for the comment on the new ones, Hubby suggested the cityscape so I thought I would give it a go … yes the staging is fun, we didn’t have books that worked for the cityscape so I thought the DVD’s might be OK, you’ve got mail is one of my fav films of all time :slight_smile:

Lemon sorbet for me.
Got my three art magazines today…Artists and Illustrators, Leisure Painter and The artist.
I STILL haven’t had my free dvd.
I seem to be forever complaining lately but I do hate inefficiency.
Everyone else seems have had their dvd…all I got was a letter asking me if I wanted to subscribe to the magazine…I clearly ticked the box to say that I already DID subscribe and I clearly wrote my name for them to read…The letter spelt my name incorrectly as well.
I also left a message on their facebook page and sent them an email…they haven’t even had the decency to acknowledge my messages ! (THAT angers me even more and I doubt now if I will subscribe next year).
All they had to do was get in touch after my messages…but nothing…
Hey ho…at least I have expensive magazines to read !!

That is a REAL pain Brenda, especially as you told us about it here and those who ordered it have got it. Hopefully your prompt on their fb page will help.

Hazel it’s great to see you try out some new subject matter, sunset skylines work really well in purple.

Waves to everyone else, busy day here. Must dash.

1 Like

Oh good, Brenda if you’ve got your Leisure Painter mag then mine might be waiting for me when I get home! :smile:

well I have sent them another email, as well as the message on their two facebook pages…
It just confirms the fact that I recently told you I was invisible…lol
I wouldn’t have minded if they had at least acknowledged my messages…
waving to you all…before I finally disappear…

…splat

1 Like

Did someone say something :wink:

2 Likes

@StephanieGuy just spotted your minis featured in seaside finds, top if the page when I linked from the folksy email just now :slight_smile: well done you :slight_smile:

Thanks Hazel that’s thrilling! Can you post a link to the seaside finds, I don’t seem to get the newsletter for some reason.

Yes sure Stephie

http://folksy.com/themes/seaside

1 Like

And this is a link to the newsletter browser version http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=3d1c6a149b4d82013b3fd0b15&id=9e8e0919e0&e=2784a6f286

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: thanks Hazel :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m grinning from ear to ear, I’ve got the first two slots!

1 Like

Well done Stephie! :smile:

1 Like