What are you waiting on?

well the last of my vintage china arrived this morning. I’m going to hold back looking for any more for this month.

I’ve 3 packages of vintage linens to arrive yet and I can’t wait to get into them :slight_smile:

I am waiting for some new stamps to arrive
and I’m about to order another one with the business name on, but I want it now!!! I hate waiting!! Ahh!

I lied I ordered some more vintage china and I have my eye on some lovely vintage plates and dishes. (hangs head in shame but to my defense it’s a splendid meat platter lol) :sunny: :wink:

I’m awaiting some backing papers for card making hoping they arrive to day as I want to make a few more Mother’s Day Cards and Easter Cards.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling:
Just received the glass casting moulds from the US this morning and I’m now waiting for yet more new colours of glass frit.

Always waiting for metal! Today I’m waiting for silver and some rose gold for an opal commission I can’t wait to get started on x

1 Like

I’m waiting for the lovely bracelet I bought yesterday as a surprise for my daughter (from Folksy of course!)
Then I feel a wool order coming on!

1 Like

I’m waiting for a display stand to arrive, which I’m hoping will arrive soon as I need to paint it ready for my first craft fair of the year.

1 Like

I’m waiting on some prints at the moment. :slightly_smiling:
I wasn’t expecting them until next week but the order has been completed so now I’m being impatient out of excitement and hope they’ll come before the weekend! If not, that’s ok too… but I’m so excited.

1 Like

I am waiting for some wool to arrive, as although I have enough wool in my stash to stock a wool shop (according to my husband), I never seem to have the right wool for my latest project and have to order more x

1 Like

I’ve just remembered I have some embroidery threads coming, various shades of gold and silver for a pair of quilted wall hangings I’m working on.

I’m waiting for a large felt order, some Tombow glue, and a holly leaf die cutter (ready for Christmas which seems to start in July for us crafters)
Debs x

1 Like

My parcel arrived today and I can’t wait to use it.

1 Like

My embroidery thread arrived too so the quilt top is pinned together now and ready to do.

I’m waiting on a corner craft punch for my new screen printed cards. I’ve been waiting to finish them for well over a week now but it turns out my corner punch is coming from the US. It didn’t say anything about that at any point during my checkout process at Create and Craft. Really annoyed.
It only arrived at my local YODEL this morning but the delivery estimate is 72hours.
If I knew it was coming from the US I’d have spent my money on a different one from the UK so I could get on with things. I have stockists that need stock.