What are you waiting on?

I do love a good parcel arriving. At the moment I’m waiting for some hand dyed yarn to crochet, some coloured glass frit as I’m currently addicted to hand casting glass and some new glass moulds from America. Oh, and a book on crochet. I am resisting the urge to buy some rather nice handmade gloves from Folksy but might give in tomorrow :wink:
Are you expecting anything nice in the post?
Annie

2 Likes

Yes I’m expecting some more vintage china and some vintage linens/embroidery/crochet dollies which are all damaged in some form or other. I’m going to re purpose them into new items so the good bits live on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m waiting on some prints to make some new cards :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m waiting on lovely merino wool , a nice big parcel of it. I’m also waiting on a polystyrene head to photograph my hats on. Much more excited about the wool, though.:grinning:

2 Likes

Oh @proggyandtweed, I am very jealous although I got a nice big delivery of wool last week so mustn’t complain - I have so much wool and so many ideas but no time!

I am waiting on various bits and pieces to put together some new packaging for my scarves. Still not decided whether I will use it for my online sales as it would add quite a bit to postage costs but will definitely be using it at craft fairs.

2 Likes

I love both vintage china and linens :slight_smile: I used to have a business making girls’ clothing from recycled fabrics and doilies featured often.

1 Like

I’m waiting on some sew on crystals and some ivory cording for a customer order of a wedding ring cushion and matching bridal dolly bag.

1 Like

Seed beads! I want Royal Blue and have ended up buying all sorts of colours. Very excited and can’t wait to see what I got because I’ve forgotten now!

1 Like

Some funky mailing bags at the mo! Purple with polka dots!

1 Like

Activated charcoal for me. Nothing to do with my artwork- just want to make a proper sealed terrarium…have everything sitting waiting to go, and finally a use for my large Victorian glass vase- even got a huge cork for the top! Haha

1 Like

Some bullion - just call me Smaug…

5 Likes

A lovely Valentine card I ordered from a folksy shop (I know I sell them myself but think hubby might have had enough of mine over the years and I just couldn’t resist this one!) Oh and some double sided sticky tape which isn’t quite so exciting!!

1 Like

Half term LOL, I’m dead on my feet at work and want some crafting time! I’m looking forward to a good mooch around Spring Fair on Sunday though. Anyone exhibiting so that I can come and say hi? x

3 Likes

Ohhhh I’m wIting on some felt balls to start a new Glitz project and am really excited to see how it turns out

1 Like

Well said, a break plus a week with my other half, we live 200 miles apart! Plus a pair of parcels of gemstones. Planning a wire order, need some red to make a Wirework dragon, anniversary pressie for next month.

3 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts You can never have too much wool! Don’t let anyone tell you different! I had the same packaging dilemma with my Harris Tweed wreathes. I decided to go with the better packaging and just add a bit on to my price and a bit onto the postage. Feel much happier with how I send them now.

1 Like

Well, all I’m waiting for is some cellophane bags, not very exciting, but I do love a cellophane bag! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gemstone beads and although it was a pretty penny to purchase I bet it arrives in the tiniest of parcels :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

I’m waiting for some more wool, just can’t resist buying more, hubby says I’ve must have enough now to last until I’m 90…:slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

I have some red chunky wool coming , as I making a red rug for my new lounge , it will take me a long time to do .