What have you listed today June 2024

9 Likes

A tweed glasses case, would make a great Father’s day gift.

8 Likes

6 Likes

A handpainted bookmark with strawberry theme

6 Likes

Happy 1st June to all!

I’ve been working with my ecologist husband for most of the spring helping out with botanical,mammal and protected species surveys. The protected species have been water voles and great crested newts.
I have however, managed to create two new pots to add to the shop -this circus one and another ballerina one which I’ll post tomorrow.
My sales have been terrible although I have been posting to Instagram most days. I have had only 1 sale (to a fellow Folksy member -thanks Liz) since March . Though times for all I think.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Here is my latest upcycled bath robe, this was origanally a vintage Liberty duvet cover :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Listed this Frog Keyring for Pride Month.

5 Likes

A Mother of Pearl shell necklace and earring set

4 Likes

Still struggling to find time to post frequently ,but finally I have added something new today .All comments welcome :blush:

8 Likes

I made this chain lamp a while ago but it has been on display, I’ve done a swap around and now I can list it;

10 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve been listing this, and other colours too

3 Likes

5 Likes

Gift for a Crafter. Work in Progress, Piecekeeper for Quilting Blocks, Handcraft

£9.99

4 Likes

I listed some fun dino cards yesterday

5 Likes

Another of my canister pots this one has an embroidered dahlia (or is it a chrysanthemum!). :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

A new tote bag

3 Likes