Something quirky for your little kitty.

3 Likes

Latest personalised ecofriendly Birthday card;

3 Likes

3 Likes

A spring gnomes cushion

Spring Gnomes Cushion - Folksy

4 Likes

Just added a hand embroidery of a crested tit to my Folksy page - I normally do free motion embroideries, so this is a bit of a change for me & my store.

5 Likes

Just listed a new stripey colourway for my signature lavender hearts - bold black and white stripes.

2 Likes

Vintage style Origami secret message card

3 Likes

These beautiful amethyst earrings

3 Likes

Here’s a relist of a multicoloured wrap bracelet.

3 Likes

Hello! :wave: I am a new user of Folksy, and I’m really hoping to get stuck into the community here. :relaxed: On my shop I sell greetings cards of my nature- and folklore-inspired designs, as well as craft pieces such as moss or flowers in resin! :herb:

Today, I have done one of my first updates of the month, adding new resin pendants into my shop! The ‘Midsummer Daisy’ collection features pressed feverfew flowers, and comes with the folklore of the plant in it’s packaging. :blossom: The ‘Folklore Forest’ collection has some of my hand-painted colourful trees set in resin! :evergreen_tree: They’re priced at £4 - 5. I’d love for you to take a look!

7 Likes

Just made a replacement for one of my Folk Art remnant prints just now.

5 Likes

hand crafted blank greetings card ( ref F 464) - Folksy

3 Likes

A few new blank greeting cards listed earlier today.

Thanks for looking!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Fingerless mitts
Crochet Fingerless Mitts 100% Acrylic Mustard T... - Folksy

4 Likes

Needlefelt Easter egg, Rabbit and flower Easter… - Folksy

6 Likes

4 Likes

An owls tote bag

https://folksy.com/items/7704130-Spring-Owls-and-Blossom-Tote-Bag

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @
Your items and shop are lovely, good luck. :herb:
If you want the item photo on here to link to the item in your shop so we can all ‘love’ it… here is a great guide that was passed on to me last week. Mo
How to create a large clickable photo in your forum posts - Shop Talk - Folksy Forums

2 Likes