Folksy Ltd

What have you listed today? November 2017

(PetraBradleyPrints) #121

I sold this at an event last week, so I am pleased to say that there is a new one just now in my shop

(MayaCroft) #122

I listed a tea cosy today. My shop is only 5 days old :wink:

(BeguiledByTheBead) #123

(Diane Keeble) #124

I’ve listed another pair of these.

(Karen Ellam) #125

Karen x

(Sue Mellem) #126

A jasper pendant necklace

(Tina Martin) #127

Latest original watercolour;

(Lucy Rylatt) #128

I’ve re-opened my shop after taking a 2yr break whilst I concentrated on my day job. So glad to be back on Folksy and of the items I’ve listed today this is by far my favourite!

(Natalie Ofkants) #129

Some vintage buttons with central claw set faceted glass crystal.

Natalie x

(Elizabeth & Chryssanthi) #130

We’ve started offering personalised prints of our artwork:

(Gerda Austin) #131

A cute Red Velvet Christmas Purse

(reladesigns) #132

(BeguiledByTheBead) #133

(Jayne Williams) #134

Haven’t posted for ages and I thought christmas would be a good time to start again. Still learning the ropes.

(Jeanie Hansford) #135

Pretty lacy cowl made on my butterfly loom

(Stephanie Short) #136

Xmas trees
https://folksy.com/items/6940462-Christmas-Cards-Pk-of-Five-Festive-Firs-Handmade-Xmas-Cards

(Brenda Cumming) #137

(Cynthia Brock) #139

A mustard crocheted beret from me today

(bluebellwoodturning) #140

Bit of a Green and Gold day today !
Pen, pencil or artist’s brush holder turned from Ash and decorated with a green and gold iridescent finish which shimmers in the light . This chunky version stands 124mm tall and is 87mm in diameter. It is finished with two coats of clear lacquer and the inside has been sanded smooth and then waxed with beeswax.

and
Stylish needle holder made from cherry wood which has been finished with iridescent medium of green and gold, the twist off lid has a rubber seal to ensure it stays nice and snug. It measures 101mm tall and is 36 mm at its widest point, internal depth is 80mm max. After being sanded smooth the box has been finished on the inside with beeswax and on the outside with two coats of clear lacquer.