What was the last item you sold on Folksy?

Annie @PoppyDarling, You will make more sales am sure of that!!! Your shop is heavenly.
SallyAnn

1 Like

Gift tags going really well for me currently :slight_smile: great as I love making them!

Thank you SallyAnn, I do hope so! Folksy still a new platform for me so learning the ropes and having fun exploring finding other makers :wink:

1 Like

Was really pleased to sell this to a lovely fellow crafter :smiley:

Just sold one of these

I sold this Japanese rice bag

2 Likes

1 Like

My last sale on Folksy was my green Christmas tree pure beeswax candle.

Click here to view all of my pure organic beeswax candles.

1 Like

I’m chuffed to have sold my very first notebook!
(It was to a friend, but that still counts, right?!)

1 Like

Pleased to see I’ve sold this one off a kind sea pottery pendant today and I forgot to show these copper earrings I sold on Sunday afternoon.

2 Likes

Butterfly tote sold today.

1 Like

It was a few days ago but I think I forgot to post that I was ecstatic to sell this item as it’s really nice and was a bit of a one off so hoping someone is enjoying it.

1 Like

Jacklyn, the latest sheep in the flock to be adopted!

3 Likes

I haven’t listed anything in a while and got motivated and listed some Christmas items . One of which just sold to a work colleague who saw it on fb. Well chuffed.

1 Like

Yesterday gave me my second sale of the weekend. So pleased to have sold a pair of these beautiful boho birthstone earrings. Its been a really positive week on folksy…and i think I’m getting better at the forums…yay!

1 Like

I sold these two masks to two different customers yesterday, one new and one returning.

WILL BE LISTING MORE