What was the last thing you brought on folksy?

What have you brought, for what reason and when? :slight_smile:

The last thing I bought was this lovely card, I only bought it yesterday and it arrived today! :smile:

I bought it because I loved the artwork, I’m a keen gardener and love roses.

3 Likes

I’ve only bought 2 things through folksy so far. One of those was a handbag I commissioned earlier this year based on the other things in the shop but they weren’t quite the right size so she made me one that fits all my junk. The other was some hand salve from ShropshireNaturalProducts which Donna slightly tweeked the recipe for so that it had a higher melting point for when it spends time in the poly tunnel whilst I work at the allotment. Very effective and smells good without all the chemicals that make my skin red and blotchy. I’ve currently got my eye on a print maker who is hard at work making some special editions for charity with an aim of getting something for the other half as an anniversary present.
Sasha

4 Likes

I think it was some coasters from Maxine @paperchainsandbeads They are on my bedside tables and dressing table now and get used every day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t purchased anything as of yet but I am going to buy one of Donna’s scarves @RedDragonDesigns . I’m just not sure which cos I like all 3 lol. :grin: x

1 Like

Be warned Kelly @tagpress I have been busy making more lol :grin:

A doll dressed as a Girl Guide Leader for my Guide Leader daughter from Maisy Muffin

1 Like

OMG, don’t even say that! lol x :neutral_face:

1 Like

Potentially murderous mushrooms … because they amused me.

I plan to get their evil green counterparts at some point … if they’re available.

4 Likes

Love that Melanie @Beledien. So sweet. x

I have purchased a few items from Folksy my last one was three cards I was looking for a wedding card for a friend and HAD to get one with buttons on :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve bought three sets of beads this week - some green ones, some turquoise ones and these pretty purple ones. https://folksy.com/items/2913822-Set-of-Lampwork-Beads-Mauve-Multi

2 Likes

The last thing I bought was this really lovely bunny bunting, for my daughter to take away to Uni in September. The bunnies are so lovely!

2 Likes

A couple of cards from Tina at @DaisyWings :smile: Including this one:

1 Like

That would have been some paper crafting supplies from the lovely Stephanie. :smile: These are just one of the items in that order.

2 Likes

I bought a lovely encaustic wax painting by @HazelRayfield. I bought it for myself, but then decided to give it to my niece as a gift on her hen weekend. I shall look out for something else by Hazel, as she does beautiful work, and provides excellent customer service :smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6680543-Allium-Cottage-Landscape-supplied-unframed-Original-painting

4 Likes

Hi Sarah @FloraJones I’m so glad you liked your painting and I’m chuffed you gave it your neice as a gift. I do think handmade and original things make the best gifts myself I love giving special unique gifts too :slight_smile:

My little cottage paintings are a new style of Art In Wax and I’ve only done a few of them as they are a challenge. That said I painted one today !!! It’s too hot in my studio to paint in hot wax most of the time at the moment but I had a few hours in there early - very early in fact this morning :slight_smile:

I’ve shown the picture on Facebook so I’ll show it here although its not listed anywhere yet as it’s not quiet finished yet as it needs backing …

I’m calling this one poppy cottage.

2 Likes

I love seeing these, not only is it great to show off your purchases but its lovely seeing what else is out there that you may not have known otherwise!

4 Likes

I bought a couple of lovely fat quarters from ‘Make and Do’ simply because I love adding to my fabric stash!! :blush:
https://folksy.com/shops/MakeAndDo

2 Likes

The last thing I bought was this fabby little beach hut picture - it’s now on our bathroom door and it looks great!

2 Likes