Who wants to join in with the March ‘24 Daily Listing and Group Promotion CHALLENGE thread?

Hi everyone. Who wants to join in with The March '24 Daily Listing and Group promotion CHALLENGE thread? It’s fun and a great way to get a bit of extra Folksy exposure for your lovely listings.

It does take a few minutes each day but it’s well worth it because everyone who joins in gets the benefit - come and join us for a bit of group support, Happy Dancing. Cake on the Naughty Step (calorie free) and a moment in the Folksy spotlight?

Taking part does require a bit of time and commitment, but it is really easy and the group is so supportive.

RULES FOR TAKING PART

List your item for the day.

Click on all of the links for everyone else’s items GO TO THEIR SHOP and hit the items :heart: - this gives that listing a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen (this is the main rule for joining in :slightly_smiling_face: )

If you’ve got the time then promote fellow listers outside of Folksy e.g. feature them in a tweet or pin or do a Folksy Friday board - just do a few of these if you can.

Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

The idea is we all do the same for everyone on the thread which gives us all an extra boost, there’s also virtual hugs and support - we are a great community, supporting each other along the way!

You must be prepared to join in with the promotion (clicking each link on the thread WHICH TAKES YOU TO THE SHOP and then clicking on the white heart :white_heart: to turn it into a red :heart: this is a requirement of joining in)

Missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine too, we understand not everyone can be here every single day so just jump in and join from that day forwards (you don’t need to go back and :heart: all the earlier listings, you can just jump in and go forward from the day you join)

2 Likes

Yes please Deborah :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes please Deborah

Yes Please Deborah x

Yes please Deborah x

Yes please x

Yes please Deborah x

Me too please

Yes please Deborah for both Oswestry Jewels & Creations for Tiny Tots

Me too please Deborah.

Yes please :purple_heart:

Yes please Deborah :smiley:

Yes please Deborah :blush:

I’m going to have to give it a miss Deborah, I’m finding it so difficult to get the time for crafting. I’ll pop in from time to time and catch up with all the news and do some loving. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I’m hoping to be back in March, but I’ll have to play it by ear - Mum needs a lot of care, I have tiny Olivia here every Tuesday now, and we decided to take up my daughter’s offer of a puppy (the mum of the litter is also mum to our Millie the diva doggie, so the puppy is her half-brother). I must be mad!!! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yes please Deborah (but I might take a few days off at the beginning of the month and just :heart: as and when I can as I’m going to be extra busy with family commitments).

Count me in please…

Yes please Deborah :heart:

Me please :smile:

Hoping to be there - will try and stick around a bit longer than I managed in Feb!!

1 Like