Who would like to join the NOVEMBER 23 daily listing and Group Promotion Thread?

Hi everyone. Well time is passing and the end of the month is not far away now so it must be time for The NOVEMBER Daily Listing and Group promotion thread. It’s fun and a great way to get a bit of extra Folksy exposure for your lovely listings and with Christmas not far off we could all do with that.

It does take a few minutes each day but it’s well worth it because everyone who joins in gets the benefit - come and join us for a bit of group support, Happy Dancing. Cake on the Naughty Step (I promise it’s calorie free) and a moment in the Folksy spotlight?

Taking part requires some time and commitment, but it is really easy and the group is so supportive, all you need to do is :-

List your item for the day.

Click on all of the links for everyone else’s items and hit the :heart: - this gives it a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen (this is the main rule for joining in :slightly_smiling_face: )

If you’ve got the time then promote fellow listers outside of Folksy e.g. feature them in a tweet or pin or do a Folksy Friday board - just do a few of these if you can.

Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

The idea is we all do the same for everyone on the thread which gives us all an extra boost, there’s also virtual hugs and support - we are a great community, supporting each other along the way!

You must be prepared to join in with the promotion (clicking each listing and clicking on the :white_heart: to turn it into a :heart: is a requirement of joining in)

Missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine too, we understand not everyone can be here every single day so just jump in and join from that day forwards (you don’t need to go back and :heart: all the earlier listings, you can just jump in and go forward for the day you join)

I’m really looking forward to seeing who will join in November’s challenge.

Anna xxx

3 Likes

ooh ooh me me :rofl::raised_back_of_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Yes please Anna

4 Likes

Yes Please, Anna.

4 Likes

Yes please count me in x

3 Likes

Yes please

3 Likes

Yes please Anna, I’ll be there. x

3 Likes

Yes please!

3 Likes

Yes please Anna :smiley:

3 Likes

As I have finally returned from my wanderings and my shop is open again, I’d love to join in!

3 Likes

Yes please Anna! I might miss a couple of days here and there but count me in.

3 Likes

Yes please Anna. It’s all a bit uncertain as I have lots of “real-life” events during November, and there’s every chance that my grandson will be born sometime in November too, even though he’s not due till December. I’ll just have to play it by ear.

3 Likes

Yes please Anna :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Yes please Anna :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yes please Anna :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes please, otherwise, without me, WHO would run the tea and cakes on the naughty step x

3 Likes

Yes please :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think I might attempt to stay on another month, hopefully with some new items not just relist :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes please :heart:

2 Likes

Lovely to see so many of you on board for the November listing thread and a special welcome wave :wave:t3: to Jude @judewebsterhandcraftedjewellery who’s joining us for the first time.

5 Likes