Who would like to join us in the March Daily Listing Challenge Team Promotion Thread

March will be here is a few days and spring is almost upon us :tulip:. Why not blow off the cobwebs and come join the daily listers. It’s a challenge and joint promotion thread so you will need to have time to join in, but it’s a very friendly and supportig group. So if you are looking for a challenge and have the time to help promote your fellow folksters why not come and join us in the Daily Listing and Team Promotion Challenge to help you next month with a promotion boost and group support

Taking part requires some time, but it is really easy and the group are so supportve, all you need to do is :-

• List your item for the day
  • Click on all of the links for everone elses items and hit the :heart: - this gives a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen (this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: )
    -If you can promote others as well e.g. tweet or pin or do a Folksy Friday board (this doesn’t have to be everyone on the thread just pick a few a day if you can)
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

The idea is we all do the same for everyone on the thread which gives us all an extra boost, there’s also virtual hugs and support, we are a great community, supporting each other along the way!

You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day so just jump in and join from that day forwards (you don’t need to go back and :heart: all the earlier listings)

Looking forward to March and seeing who wants to take part.

I have my dancing shoes polished and my tutu freshly ironed ready to celebrate any and all sales!
Max xxx

4 Likes

Hi Max!
I would like to give it a go this month please, my first time but read the rules and there is no problem, so count me in!
Thanks,
Mina x

2 Likes

Yes please Max @MaxPringJewellery

3 Likes

Yes please max

4 Likes

Count me in Max (though there might be a few more re-lists than I’d like!). :wave:

3 Likes

yes please Max xx

2 Likes

Yes please Max :blush:

2 Likes

Yes please Max x

2 Likes

Yes please, will need to duck out around the 20th but will be here until then and may then make it back again for the very end. Thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes please, Max, and I’ll try to do less relists and more new stuff than I have in February!

2 Likes

Yes please Max! XxX

2 Likes

Yes please Max :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Max, I’ll sit next month out. It’ll give me time to build up some stock. See you in April hopefully. Good luck everyone with sales :smiley::green_heart::smiley:

2 Likes

It’ll be lovely to see you all there. Take care Susan @SusanBettyArt and we’ll look forward to seeing your colourful art in April xx

2 Likes

Yes please Max :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes please Max :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This sounds like fun @MaxPringJewellery! Do you have to list brand-new listings or can they be items that you’d just like to promote in your shop?

2 Likes

Yes please Max :slight_smile: xxx

1 Like

Yes id like to join in too. Ill be a part timer but will :heart: and post a few boards. Ill try and be relevant to the March theme of the day too. Will be interested if there is any upward change to my stats. X

2 Likes

Yes please, Max.

2 Likes